Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » I Shouldn't Love You.. (Romance RP) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Jason Alitt (played by ALTY_Heave)

It's been a long day for YC. They just lost their job, and they lost their love. So, they decided to finally put their college degree to use. They become a psychologist, and their main patient is Jason, a person who's been through- quite a bit. He's very reluctant to even tell them anything, and he can hardly keep himself sane. He may seem more odd than you'd expect, but as YC got to know him..he was better than they thought. Were they seriously falling in love with this weirdo?

Hey, hey! Thanks for reading all the way through! I know it's a weird concept, but I'd love to try it out! :D I mainly do semi para, so I'd rather if you do at least 3 sentences!
If you're interested, please comment on this post or DM me!
Magic 10%
On very, very, rare occasions there may be unexplained, POSSIBLY supernatural events. Minor "environmental" magic. Perhaps implies the existence of a deity or supernatural entity. Or perhaps it's just tricks?
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 30%
Distant war may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat will likely be summarized, not played out in detail.
Romance 60%
Romance is expected but not required, and will be accompanied by other plot.

Details: adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Aurel (played by cringyduck)

Are you okay with MxM? Id love to pursue this roleplay, the prompt sounds interesting!
Dark_Cupid

I would like to do this rp with you
Jason Alitt (played by ALTY_Heave) Topic Starter

Alright, I'll PM the both of you!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » I Shouldn't Love You.. (Romance RP) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus