Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Testing out a new site!

Hello! I'm Fox, and I'm not new to RPing at all! I've been RPing for eight years now, though I've really only been using forums for a year or so. I used to do a lot of Discord RPs, but I often found myself hitting the word limit way before I was done typing my reply. Hence, I hopped over to another site by the name of RpNation to type all I want. I still use the site, but I figured it might be smart to try other forums to branch out a bit! I suppose I'll write a bit about my RP style below, but that's all I gotta say for myself as an introduction!

When it comes to RPing, I tend to write what others deem a lot. I don't know what a lot is here, so I'll just say I normally type 800-1500 words. My bigger responses can go up to 2k, but that's normally my limit! I do prefer to RP with people who match my length, just because it gives me room to reply and I enjoy reading long responses anyway. I don't really have a favorite genre, but I do like a good established fantasy RP, or sci-fi. I tend to prefer to keep the environments more relaxed than highly lore-orientated, so there's almost a casual feel to the setting. This allows me to focus more on the characters, but I'm happy to establish lore too! I'm alright with mature themes in RPs, but I guess I tend to keep it somewhat clean. Nothing NSFW, and no excessive gore. (At least, not in detail.)

Other than that...Not sure what else to type! I'm trying to make a character profile for one of my favorite gals, but it might take me a bit to get it working. Looking forward to hopefully finding some RPs!
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome! I had a look at RP Nation when I was considering bailing out of here a months or so back, but the character templates and the ease of use here kept me on!

I do write uprard in the word count at times, but have learned to try and interact with the 100-500 range as well.

I do hope you enjoy this place and look forward to seeing you around! :)
welcome to RPR :). I'm a paragraph writer myself, sometimes verging into novella territory. really it depends on my muse and the other person. I can swing 2-3 paragraphs or go 5+. I'm ashamed to admit that NSFW rp is my guilty pleasure, every RP I've done has involved NSFW themes in some form or another. I also love gore and violence! sc-fi isn't really my deal but I love a good fantasy plot, whether it be modern or medieval.

anyway, I hope you have a great time here! it's an amazing community.
Hello and welcome to the site Fox! Also, thanks for sharing so much about your RP style with us!

I hope you're settling in okay. If you have any questions, feel free to ask as there are a ton of friendly people around that are willing to help out with anything you may need. Cheers to making new friends and finding lots of fun RPs!
Welcome to rpr Fox!

I'd say theres deffo a market for your rp preferences here. I'd say in terms of length and interest my own rp preferences line up pretty well with your own, though I tend to enjoy more heavily doused lore realms but that's just my thing personally.

If you have any troubles or need some kind of guidance feel free to send me a PM, or even if you just want to chat! I'll do what I can to help you make an easy and seamless transition into rpr, what I'd dare call the most welcoming and inclusive community on the internet <3
Welcome to RPR!!
Serene

Welcome!

Oh was RpNation a good experience for you? Is it a crowded place? And I loved your writing length, usually everyone writes Too Short, and that's always been a problem for me. I hope you will have good experiences here!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hi fox. Welcome to RPRepository.
Welcome to RPR, the roleplaying site we can probably accurately claim to be among the friendliest communities out there!

Your tastes line up pretty well with a lot of people over here, including mine. It’s been a long time since I’ve written with someone expecting long responses, but I’ll be up to the challenge if you ever want to plot something with me.

So I hope you enjoy your stay here at RPR! Happy writing~
Welcome! Like others have said, I think you'll fit right in as far as writing length here (I myself fluctuate from 1 paragraph to like... 6 pages if you decided to print one of my posts, depending on what all's happening and how much depth the situation calls for).
Hey!! Welcome to RPR! I';m glad you've found us! I hope this site is great for you! I hope you have fun here, and be sure to check out the forums once you're ready!
23e4f4e447a299fe0a26c27247e0d7ab.gif

Hi there! I'm Hibari.
It's nice to meet you and WELCOME TO RPR!
I hope you're enjoying your stay so far. HAVE FUN!
That is a lot (for me), I’d guess it’s double my own word count? But there’s definitely no shortage of novella or fantasy writers here so I’d say you’ll never have to look far for some roleplay. Welcome to the community :D
Ohm

Welcome to the site! People are very friendly here and it's easy to browse around. The new update has streamlined a lot of features related to finding writers and roleplays to boot. Feel free to reach out if you need anything.
AmberShades

Bonsoir, Mon Ami! How Are You On This Fabulous Day? :D Anyways- Welcome To RPR! If You Have Any Questions, Let Alone RP Ideas, Don't Be Afraid To Ask/Tell! ;)
Mipps

:star: Welcome to RPR :star:
Deumeawyn

*Testing Testing Testing 123...

Welcome to RPR! hope you like it here!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Testing out a new site!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus