Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello fellow newbies!

attagirl

Hello all,

I'm a graduate student home for the holidays and though it has been a minute since I last RP'd, I'm excited to pick it back up again. I used to RP often on another platform, but once I started college I only continued off and on until my favorite hobby dwindled into oblivion. It's unfortunate though because RPing back in the day was how I discovered my love for writing and fiction. I remember being awake all hours of the night and typing furiously in the dark so my parents wouldn't notice. Now, having stumbled upon the old platform I loved so much and discovering it was largely dead as far as RPing goes, I found this one!

I study natural resources and am beginning my PhD this coming semester, worked as a municiple firefighter, wildland firefighter and EMT, and now just work for the university as a TA.

Back in the day I mainly RPed fantasy, medieval, etc. , but I am open to most RPs.

I apologize if my spelling needs work. I do a lot of scientific, and technical writing and rely heavily on my computer's spell check.
Welcome to RPR!!
Hello and welcome to the site! I hope you're settling in okay. If you have any questions, feel free to ask as there are a ton of friendly people around that are willing to help out with anything you may need. Cheers to making new friends and finding lots of fun RPs!
I remember staying up late just to RP and going to bed with butterflies in my stomach if it was particularly action packed that night, what a nostalgic time. Welcome to RPR :D
AmberShades

Bonsoir, Mon Ami! How Are You On This Fabulous Day? :D Anyhow- Welcome To RPR! If You Have Any Questions, Or RP Ideas, Don't Be Afraid To Ask! Happy Writings! <3
Welcome, attagirl!

It's hard to stay away from the hobby forever, huh? :) Medieval fantasy is certainly a popular genre here, but there's certainly a wide variety of styles and tastes, so hopefully you can find some RPs that tickle your fancy. Good luck and happy RPing!
Mipps

:star: Welcome to RPR :star:
Hey, welcome to RPR! The whole spellcheck thing is a massive mood. I hope you have fun here! Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Deumeawyn

Welcome attagirl! Hope you find some good RP here on RPR!
23e4f4e447a299fe0a26c27247e0d7ab.gif

Hi there! I'm Hibari.
It's nice to meet you and WELCOME TO RPR!
I hope you're enjoying your stay so far. HAVE FUN!
Hope you enjoy your time here uwu
Welcome to RPR! I hope you find it's much livelier here than the platform you've left!
attagirl Topic Starter

I remember that feeling all too well! Waiting for replies and constantly hitting the F5 key was a serious exercise in patience.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello fellow newbies!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus