Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Lab Rp (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

RedPandaF0x

Hi! So, I’ve been Minecrafting A lot recently (Don’t judge me), and I’ve been on Hypixel housing and they have all these rp’s and I’ve been joining lab ones and I found they are super fun! So, I looked to see if there were any lab ones here but there weren’t so I decided to make my own. You don’t have to join if you don’t want to just don’t join to tell me how stupid it is. Magic is perfectly fine you don't have to have it but if you are a subject you have to have a reason for being tested. There are subjects of a level 1-6 and guards and scientists. LGBTQ+ Is perfectly fine and romance is fine as well.
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 40%
Romance is slightly desired, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, one-off scene.

RedPandaF0x Topic Starter

I don't need Kudos but it

's more fun with them

*I stumble up to the lab hair flickering wildly and out of control sometimes going out completely* "H-hello? Someone P-please hel-lp me.." *I stumble inside finding a fire in a room not watching where i'm going I stumble into the fire and absorb it. The change in power is so immense so quickly that I pass out and wake up in a heavily fortified cell. I try to sense minds in the facility but the walls have a sort of blocking mechanism. The room is very brightly lit which stings a little*

*I look out the window by the door and find someone staring at me. I try to take this advantage and stare at them a little hypnotically trying to use my full power* "Y-" *I cut off my voice not working. I whirl in confusion*
That seems cool

Thanks. Would you like to join? You can message me with your role and name, it would be preferable if you had a character for this.
RedPandaF0x wrote:
Thanks. Would you like to join? You can message me with your role and name, it would be preferable if you had a character for this.
I only have one character created, but he will probably fit in as a subject since he has powers or something. I will see if I can send you my character with the message thing that I just learned about today.

:D
Heya :3 I saw this and thought it might be interesting to have a go at. If you were still looking for people, then I would be willing to join.
Pen_Tsunami

This does seem like fun, where do I sign up? I have a few characters picked out for this and I can chose one :3

Dragon_The_Cat wrote:
Heya :3 I saw this and thought it might be interesting to have a go at. If you were still looking for people, then I would be willing to join.

Hi! Super sorry for not responding sooner, of course you can join! You may join as whoever you wish and whenever you wish! Thank you for your time you may message me if you would like any information thanks!

Pen_Tsunami wrote:
This does seem like fun, where do I sign up? I have a few characters picked out for this and I can chose one :3

Hi! Same goes, i'm letting a couple people join, you can use whatever character you wish and you can join whenever you want! There are currently three people including you and excluding me that i'm letting join. I haven't heard back from any of them it's been a while since I could check on this site. I will not be able to post frequently until Thursday or Friday but I will be on regularly after that a little less frequently on weekends. Thank you for your interest in this post!
Thank you! No worries :3 I think I have a character in mind too. I don't think I'll be able to be active for the next two days though, but I hope to be getting back into things afterwards. Anyways, I hope to see you all around in the RP by then.
Also, if you don't mind me asking, would the RP be held here or elsewhere?
Bombsqwad14

Hummm... I would like to join but what kinda lab is this?

Dragon_The_Cat wrote:
Also, if you don't mind me asking, would the RP be held here or elsewhere?
I believe the rp would be here but if you want a different post to be created for this purpose I can tell everyone and we can start there? I'm new to this and don't know the protocol

Bombsqwad14 wrote:
Hummm... I would like to join but what kinda lab is this?
Hi! Basically, it's a lab where scientists contain and test subjects with powers.
May I join as SCAM LIKELY, RIDDLEMASTER, LORD OF TRICKS AND JAPES, AND (Self Proclaimed) MASTER LIAR

Scam Likely wrote:
May I join as SCAM LIKELY, RIDDLEMASTER, LORD OF TRICKS AND JAPES, AND (Self Proclaimed) MASTER LIAR
Yep of course!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Lab Rp (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus