Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » hElP

Rhys HELP i'm new here i just dunno what to do
Hi there! Welcome to RPR! In the well-known words of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Don't Panic! :) There is a large community here who is willing to help you at whatever pace you need to take.

If you're here to RP, there are all sorts of game styles and genres, as well as groups and search forums, and lots and lota of threads. It can be a little overwhelming at first, but that's what this area is for! First, here is our Find RP page, where you can find any RP you want with really specific search methods! If you don't know what you want to do, random RPs will be suggested. :)

https://www.rprepository.com/findrp

It has a handy little helper there, so you can find what you nead easily. You can repeat the thing as well, if it went through too quickly the first time. :)

Any questions, you can ask me, and there are also several other members of the place who would be happy to help out.

So, welcome to RPR! I think you'll have a good time here. At least, I hope so. :P

:) :) :)
Hello and welcome to the site!

Is there anything specific that you need help with?

If you post your questions, we can help point you in the right direction or answer your questions more directly to get you the assistance you need!
Welcome to RPR!!!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Welcome UwU
AmberShades

Bonsoir, Mon Ami! Welcome To RPR! Just Post Some Questions, And We'll Answer 'Em! :D Happy Writings!
23e4f4e447a299fe0a26c27247e0d7ab.gif

Hi there! I'm Hibari.
It's nice to meet you and WELCOME TO RPR!
I hope you're enjoying your stay so far. HAVE FUN!
fsdfsdfsd, Hi welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here!
Pen_Tsunami

I know I’m a few days late but I’ve been gone for a week and I wanna welcome all the new members since I find it only fair. Anyways, welcome to RPR! Everyone here are very nice and creative with both roleplays and characters! Also, it’s very easy to make friends since almost everyone has at least 2 things in common.
I hope you enjoy your stay, you live here now. <3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » hElP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus