Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » High school romance rp (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Looking for someone who wants to do a modern high school romance story using any gender character that is attracted to females. My character is pansexual so I hope that makes it easier for someone. My characters name is Victoria, she’s 17 and a junior in high school. She’s Emo and jumpy, but definitely the mom friend who will come over with ice cream and cookies after a break-up. She attends Jessup high school and is in the drama club. Could be fight scenes if anyone wants to be a bully? I would like a main event of the plot to revolve around a play the drama department is doing, like one of those stories where enemies get cast as lovers in a play and end up falling in love. Also need like,, 5,, other people, and depending on your character they could be friends or a bully or anything in between . I apologize if this sounds weird, this is my first time posting an ad so I’m sorry if I offended any hard-core roleplayers. Pm me your character please!
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 80%
Romance will be a major feature of this plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a small group of players.

Hey.. Im new to this website but im good at roleplaying. Im so confused right now. How can i play in this?
Luna (played by Alpha_Wolf245)

Can I Join?
Jack Blitzer (played by Shadow__Wolf)

May I join?
I'd be interested in joining.
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

I have a former Airman who can be a World History/American History Teacher :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » High school romance rp (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus