Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Steven Universe (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

JetStorm

Hi guys...so it has been a while since i've done an SU RP before...mainly because I lost interest in it awhile back...heh heh,anyway I slowly started to get back into it,and I love it...and i'd like to do one of these...So...I don't have OCS for this particular RP,probably wondering why...well,I love my characters,and i don't wanna murder them for no reason,so I'm using some of my male OCS thank ya very much. Anyway,I got back into it because a close friend of mine told me to watch it and I did,and now I'm an SU fan. So...I will allow crossovers,like SU and Sailor Moon,or we can do SU and Legend of Zelda,maybe they get stuck in Hyrule and have to figure out how to get out of the game...IDK. Or we don't have to do a crossover,completely up to you. I will remind you tho,I don't do public RP's because some people type to fast,or I assume someone is talking to me,and it turns out someone was talking to someone else,So I stick to PM's sorry ^^'

If you have an idea on the plot,do tell,I'm all ears. If your idea is 18+ however...I will drop the rp...so please keep it pg. Also about the plots,once we have a good idea on how the story goes,we'll discuss roles,and who is bad and good,who saves who..you get the idea. ...Yeah thats my idea I had...so...see ya later.

your still here?.....well, um just send me a PM...whenever is fine I'm up all night.
Magic 100%
Mundane? What's that? Magic permeates every part of the setting. Almost everyone has access to strong magic.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

hewo?
JetStorm Topic Starter

Soggy_Waffles wrote:
hewo?

hello
I am really interested in this rp , I actually have a Steven universe oc
JetStorm Topic Starter

reopening this
JetStorm Topic Starter

Still looking
JetStorm Topic Starter

Still open

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Steven Universe (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus