Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Character/Plot Development (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Ms. Ryan (played by Guide)

Hello! For my first(sort of) post to the website, I'd like to jump right in!

So, for this RP, I'd mainly looking to start developing characters, and I've found that doing that is way easier when the other partner is trying to as well, so people looking to work on a character, come say "Hi!"

This RP would most likely be in modern times, considering my character's background, which, by the way, please take a look since this character is who I'd be using.

As it says on her profile, I was mainly inspired to do the whole government "mass surveillance" kind of thing by a book I read a while back called "Digital Fortress." Plus a little bit of that one movie that I can't thing of where that guy uploads his brain to the internet and helps his wife or whatever make a company kind of thing.. (Sorry!)

Ideas are welcome! I don't really know how to start with building a character like this, since for the most part, my characters have been more.. medieval fantasy types.

A little bit of an Edit:
I'm not trying to be vague and make you come up with all the ideas, and I hope I'm not coming off that way. I think roleplays need both partners to put in just the same amount of effort into it for it to go well, so let me try this-

I expect Ms. Ryan to exist in a modern world, as I said before. Specifically, in the United States, considering her background as a government employee. I expect there to be combat of some sort, at some point, maybe, but Ms. Ryan wont be too active in that aspect, as she requires a cane to get around easily. She is, however, a hacker, you could say, so action isn't completely out of the window.

I hope that gives a little more oomph to help get an RP going.
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Heyo! dont know if this is still open but im willing to help with character development for your character. I have a character that needs some help as well and i would be heppy to talk plot with you! my character is on the younger side but that can be adjusted to help the development stage.

The character ill be using (if you agree) is the one i used to reply to this with. You can check him out and get back to me! Bai~
Ms. Ryan (played by Guide) Topic Starter

Alex Moon wrote:
Heyo! dont know if this is still open but im willing to help with character development for your character. I have a character that needs some help as well and i would be heppy to talk plot with you! my character is on the younger side but that can be adjusted to help the development stage.

The character ill be using (if you agree) is the one i used to reply to this with. You can check him out and get back to me! Bai~

Sure! Just hit me with a PM and we can start talking!

Always happy to discuss.
Ms. Ryan (played by Guide) Topic Starter

Alex Moon wrote:

Sure! Just hit me with a PM and we can start talking!

Always happy to discuss.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Character/Plot Development (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus