Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Happy to be here

CaptainFox

Heya! I've been here for awhile actually a big fan of RP and a "veteran" of the Google+ Days that found his way here. I've met some awesome people here and I can't wait to meet more of ya. RP is one of my most favorited hobbies and I can't wait to delve into world after world with people. Lets create something wonderful together!
Welcome to RPR, Captain Fox! :)

I suspect you'll like it here! There are a bunch of different RP styles, genres, and personalities so hopefully you find some games or stories that you enjoy.

Any questions about the site so far?
CaptainFox Topic Starter

Juls wrote:
Welcome to RPR, Captain Fox! :)

I suspect you'll like it here! There are a bunch of different RP styles, genres, and personalities so hopefully you find some games or stories that you enjoy.

Any questions about the site so far?

Nah I've been on here a few times already just never made an intro. I've met lots of people and had lots of fun already so I can tell that theres so many different ideas everywhere. Its a world builders dream!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Welcome captain fox. Welcome to the new improved updated 2.0 RPRepository.
Hi Captain! Glad you're enjoying the site!

Cheers to making a lot more friends and having a lot of fun RPs! :D
Late welcome to RPR! <3 Happy you like it here!
Hey there! Welcome back to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun here! Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready!
9aac3469b8fb8a8920d0cfb61c44256c.gif

Welcome to RPR!

I hope that you'll like it here (if you didn't already fell in love with it). I assure you that there's a bunch of different and various roleplayers, you'll definitely find a partner!

May your adventures be filled with love, action, and mysteries,

Jencey <3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Happy to be here

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus