Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Forest Golem lookin' for pals (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Read my rules here if you're interested

CHARACTERS
https://toyhou.se/5784560.mikey

What I'm looking for
- Human's only, (witches in training are fine too). Kids and Teens only.
- Adventure, Friendship, slight Angst
- 1-2 paragraphs at most
- No fetish's (mutual's only)
- No godmods, overpowered characters, I'm looking for a 50/50 mutual obligation.

LOCATION AND GROUNDING
Modern Day Fantasy

This RP world consist similar to ours but where magical creatures and the like live right out of our sight and mind. They're still there, but Glamour magic keeps humans blind to the point even your best friend could be a fairy!

PLOTS

Idea 1: Your character is a cryptozoologist, and aims to find and study the case of the most famous creatures in the world. It is fall, and you stumble upon my oc in the woods by accident. (Either through your oc getting hurt or by finding mine aiding a creature caught by a trap.)
Goal: The goal could either be for your character to get to know mine and maybe just leave after that OR take them on as their own 'assistant' after finding out about the truth of who they used to serve. (This could be an idea's for witch oc's) (or Maybe it could be the start of your oc's journey to become a witch by becoming familiar to the 'veil' and magical creatures behind it.)

Idea 2: Your character is lost in the woods, and either finds themselves trapped or hurt, or even in danger by another creature. My oc drops in to save them. (It can be any season really)
Goal: (Similar to the Goal above)

Idea 3: Your character lived quite normally in their neighborhood up until something odd happened one evening, they stumbled upon mine, although my oc was damaged, missing an arm and not looking all that great.
Goal: Either help them get back home or find a new place to live. Or similar to the Goal's above.
Feel free to offer up your own plot idea's, just keep in mind of what I'm after as well.
Questions in the comments, RP's in the PM's.
Magic 30%
Some magic. Few can use it, but most of the players probably won't have it. Magical characters will likely believe that they are all alone.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 00%
No romance at all will be included in this plot, period.
b0uncy

(I see this one is closed, but sometimes rpr marks it as closed without the owner knowing so I may as well try! If it really is closed just ignore this-)

Hello! fluffycupcake! XD
I am very interested in your idea, it sounds super fun! My character isn’t human, but I can easily make her a human version. She’s very young, human version will be maybe 5-9 years. She generally is very magical, but for this rp I can easily change that to make her an average human. I love idea 2! Tell me if your interested, I can give more info & make a custom profile for the human ver. of this character if you’d like :D

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Forest Golem lookin' for pals (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus