Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Vampire Hunter x Vampire (MxM) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

JetStorm

Good evening ladies and gentlemen,so I came up with a new idea,where your character plays as the hunter,so here is the plot.

The Hunt...

As a child you were told vampires are evil,and full of hate that they would go out of their way just to suck a human dry of their blood. 10 years have passed since then and your parents are dead because of the vampires. You train yourself so that one day you'll get even with the creature that killed them. As days go by,you get better and better at training that the chief even thinks you can take on a vampire,he tells you that all vampires can be killed with a steak,holy water,and sunlight. You set out on a quest to kill them.

The Encounter...

Once you arrive you find yourself in the middle of a dark,and rather cold forest. Hungry and tired,you decide to go into a palace that just so happens to be in the woods. Once you enter you see a warm fire thats in the fireplace,and a prepared meal. Curious,you look around and see a figure in a recliner. "Welcome...human." the person said,then you realize your face to face with a vampire. "As you can see I've already took your weapons...a silver dagger huh? Do I look like a werewolf to you?" he asked and thats how the two of you begin a relationship.

The Agreement...

After the vamp took your weapons,he looks at you and sighs. "Honestly I don't see why you humans are frightened of my kind." he began and he was cut off. "Thats because you've done nothing but kill mankind" you snap and he looked at you. "Temper temper...I haven't killed a human in a long time...the first time I did was when they invaded my castle. " he said and thats when you realize that you have trespassed onto his turf. He snickered. "I won't hurt you...Besides I don't want another mess to clean up." You look at him in confusion. "so since you have entered my domain,Your gonna be staying here for the rest of your life,of course you'll have freedoms,such as leaving during the day to visit loved ones,but If I find out that you have run off,I'll hunt you down." he warned. You know it would be foolish to leave so you agree to keep the vampire company.

and thats where our story begins,PM if interested.
Magic 100%
Mundane? What's that? Magic permeates every part of the setting. Almost everyone has access to strong magic.
Technology 00%
Stone tools and fire
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 100%
The RP is entirely based around romance, with very little plot outside of the relationship. For example: a slice-of-life RP about a happily married couple.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

JetStorm Topic Starter

Also,give me a moment to make my new vamp.
Hm, this seems fun... Might as well try it out.
JetStorm Topic Starter

CoyBoat275 wrote:
Hm, this seems fun... Might as well try it out.

alright...I'll send a message.
Hello! Are you still looking for a roleplay partner?
JetStorm Topic Starter

SnackingShoelaces wrote:
Hello! Are you still looking for a roleplay partner?

yes
Fell-san

Can I do this roleplay
JetStorm Topic Starter

Fell-san wrote:
Can I do this roleplay

sure
hai! i wanna do that rp! i love romance and ya!
Godzillarman

Hey im intrestinrd in this rp
JetStorm Topic Starter

Godzillarman wrote:
Hey im intrestinrd in this rp

okay,I'll send a message.
Mal (played by PlayerRenee)

Ok this looks fun

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Vampire Hunter x Vampire (MxM) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus