Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » A bossfight approaches

Sup, an edgelord here. Saw this site, thought I'd sign up.
My interests are horror, surrealism, deep world building, dramatic stories with violence and romance, dark stories with sensible writing, good characters who hit that "originality" vibe for me, etc.
I prefer characters with gimmicks and interesting plot and characterization hooks. Really, stories like that too. Feel free to hit up my PMs if you've got anything interesting going!
Generally my writing style takes advantage of the above. I like to write a post length that is fitting for the content, usually adopting either a comedic or intensely serious tone depending on what's needed. I'm not fond, however, of breaking the atmosphere with humor and I try to avoid it.
Here's hoping I can have a good time here.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Welcome, travelled!

If you haven't already, check out the Looking for RP forum to get started scouting for some RPs to join! The 'Find RP' tool (up in the main menu) is super handy too. It lets you apply some search criteria to the open posts in the LFRP forum and includes active groups as well.

Good luck! No doubt you'll find some fun stuff! (Though, there's a ton of styles represented here, so sometimes it takes a couple tries to find the right partners! :) )
Welcome to the site! I hope you make lots of friends and find fun RPs to be a part of! :D
Welcome to RPR, thanks for sharing so much about your play style and RP interests! I'm sure you'll fit right in and have an awesome time! :D
Hello There! Welcome to the RPR family! :D
Mipps

:star: Welcome to RPR :star:
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome in! I'm new here too but I thought I'd say something haha. I also love horror, drama, and violence when it comes to characters and role playing. Seeing unique characters also draws my attention for sure. Feel free to hit me up if you're ever looking for someone to talk to about darker worldbuilding or anything! I hope you have a good time here. Everyone seems very nice.
Hey Travelled and welcome to the RPR!

I love your likes and writing genres. Juicy story goodness with worldbuilding is definitely my jam too. <3

I'm sure you'll have no problem finding a nice little writing home here. :D
Hey!! Welcome to RPR! I like your user! I've always jived in the dark and horror genres myself! I hope you have fun here on the site!
Hey there! Welcome to RPR. It's a pretty cool place. You have a cool profile/preference system or whatever, so that's nice. Also, is that Masao from Lucky Star in your avatar? :P It's cute.
Anyway. Welcome to RPR, I hope you'll have a good time here!
AmberShades

*Cue A French Guy Kicking Down The Door, Following With Jazz Hands*

Bonsoir, Mon Ami! :D Welcome To RPR! If You Have Any Questions, Or RP Ideas, Don't Be Afraid To Ask/Tell! Happy Writings! <3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » A bossfight approaches

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus