Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Warrior Cats Roleplay Group-Warriors of (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Loonstar (played anonymously)

”Let the stars guide your pawsteps, let your heart guide your clan.”

Hello, everyone! This is a recruiting post for the group Warriors of the Ruins, a warrior cats roleplay that is always accepting new members!

Warriors of the Ruins is set in an alternate universe from the books, where the cats of the four clans have long since found a new home in an abandoned two-leg territory after fleeing from a terror lost to time. The group acts as both one massive, over-arching roleplay, as well as a hub for warrior cat roleplayers who can have individual roleplays set in the universe, on the side. Members who choose to can influence the story and world through events and "main story" roleplays, and/or can roleplay their in-universe characters in this changing world with other members, off-side to the main plot. Members can rise in rank, have kits, fight battles, and forge their destiny as much, or as little, as they wish.

Other info:
  • Pre-created and AU characters are more than welcome, so long as they follow the rules and follow cannon.
  • We occasionally use dice in main story roleplay! If you do not use dice, you can still play in non-event plots!
  • High ranks are earned through being active and applying for them-this includes leaders, medicine cats and their apprentices, and deputies.
  • This is a semi-literate roleplay where characters are expected to get consequences for their actions, including scars, exile and death!

If you are interested in joining, please read over the Guide and Rules page-I know it looks like a lot, but we want players to have fun, and you can't have fun without rules!
Magic 10%
On very, very, rare occasions there may be unexplained, POSSIBLY supernatural events. Minor "environmental" magic. Perhaps implies the existence of a deity or supernatural entity. Or perhaps it's just tricks?
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 30%
Some romance is possible, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a small group of players.

Definitely interested! I've read nearly every book of Warrior Cats (except for a few newer ones)! Unfortunately, there aren't as many Warrior Cats fans as I hoped on RPRepository.
Loonstar (played anonymously) Topic Starter

I noticed that too, sadly. At the very least, the group can act as a hub for fellow warriors fans to find some new friends.
JaiyanaBinx

The Warriors community was a little bigger on here before ;-; I managed to find a fair six to tenish people who were fans, but most migrated to Discord while some left RPR.
JaiyanaBinx wrote:
The Warriors community was a little bigger on here before ;-; I managed to find a fair six to tenish people who were fans, but most migrated to Discord while some left RPR.

Oh, that's unfortunate.
JaiyanaBinx

KingoftheArrows wrote:
JaiyanaBinx wrote:

Oh, that's unfortunate.

Oui, oui!
JaiyanaBinx wrote:
KingoftheArrows wrote:
JaiyanaBinx wrote:

Oh, that's unfortunate.

Oui, oui!

At least there even is a Warriors community. I've met a close friend on RPR while looking for a Warriors RP.
JaiyanaBinx

KingoftheArrows wrote:
JaiyanaBinx wrote:
KingoftheArrows wrote:
JaiyanaBinx wrote:

Oh, that's unfortunate.

Oui, oui!

At least there even is a Warriors community. I've met a close friend on RPR while looking for a Warriors RP.

Likewise! :D I found my Internet Mom, Dad, and Wife from the Warriors community!

JaiyanaBinx wrote:

Oh, that's sad to hear. I considered moving to Discord, but I'm still attached to forum-based roleplays because I can write nice, long paragraphs without clogging up a chat. :)
KingoftheArrows wrote:
Definitely interested! I've read nearly every book of Warrior Cats (except for a few newer ones)! Unfortunately, there aren't as many Warrior Cats fans as I hoped on RPRepository.

u can use warriors amino
Loonstar wrote:

Hello, everyone! This is a recruiting post for the group Warriors of the Ruins, a warrior cats roleplay that is always accepting new members!

Warriors of the Ruins is set in an alternate universe from the books, where the cats of the four clans have long since found a new home in an abandoned two-leg territory after fleeing from a terror lost to time. The group acts as both one massive, over-arching roleplay, as well as a hub for warrior cat roleplayers who can have individual roleplays set in the universe, on the side. Members who choose to can influence the story and world through events and "main story" roleplays, and/or can roleplay their in-universe characters in this changing world with other members, off-side to the main plot. Members can rise in rank, have kits, fight battles, and forge their destiny as much, or as little, as they wish.

Other info:
  • Pre-created and AU characters are more than welcome, so long as they follow the rules and follow cannon.
  • We occasionally use dice in main story roleplay! If you do not use dice, you can still play in non-event plots!
  • High ranks are earned through being active and applying for them-this includes leaders, medicine cats and their apprentices, and deputies.
  • This is a semi-literate roleplay where characters are expected to get consequences for their actions, including scars, exile and death!

If you are interested in joining, please read over the Guide and Rules page-I know it looks like a lot, but we want players to have fun, and you can't have fun without rules!

im interest in ur group and do u mind if i dont have a premade oc?

i check out ur group page it's such a coincidence since my chinese name is exactly Golden Cloud lol

Vesper666 wrote:
Loonstar wrote:

Other info:

i check out ur group page it's such a coincidence since my chinese name is exactly Golden Cloud lol

Yes, it is ok to not have a pre-made OC! Be sure to check out the rules of the group and make your own. :)
Loonstar wrote:
Vesper666 wrote:
Loonstar wrote:

Other info:

Yes, it is ok to not have a pre-made OC! Be sure to check out the rules of the group and make your own. :)

btw i submit my application

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Warrior Cats Roleplay Group-Warriors of (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus