Skip to main content

Forums » Help » How to change group notifications

tg1260

I'm probably missing a very simple setting, but I can't figure out how to change my notification settings for a group that I'm a member of. Right now, I get notifications for everything that's posted in the group, even if I've never participated in that thread. As a result, my notifications on my home page rarely apply to me. I want to just get notifications for the two threads/topics that I post in, not any of the others.
Go to the group's page and find the gear icon in the header. (Or the menu item called 'Group Settings' if you're on mobile.) There's a sub menu item under there for 'Notification Settings'. Then uncheck the box for 'Group Forum Posts'. :)
Rogue-Scribe

Juls wrote:
Go to the group's page and find the gear icon in the header. (Or the menu item called 'Group Settings' if you're on mobile.) There's a sub menu item under there for 'Notification Settings'. Then uncheck the box for 'Group Forum Posts'. :)
Ya beat me to it. I was just looking at that. Under the group gear, untick all the selections except the first one (that shuts off all notifications), then go in and subscribe to just the threads you want.

You are on: Forums » Help » How to change group notifications

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus