Skip to main content

Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Gallery Image Description's

MasterWinter

This isn't a big issue, nor am I certain others have this issue. But I thought to bring it up anyways.

I've timed the length of how long an image's description is left up to see when you click on an image. It's roughly between 2-3 seconds.

Is there maybe a way to extend the length a bit? Or maybe put the description some place so you don't have to keep clicking on said image, to read what ever it is the description says?

Image title: Early Years

Image description: What Father Buchanan looked like before he got his famous scar upon his left cheek.

Artist: Mel (aka tisonlychaos)

^^^ Even though I should know what my stuff says since I typed it, I don't always remember nor do I look at images often.

I don't read overly fast, and it would be nice (again personal opinion) if I didn't have to sit clicking on the image 2-3 times just to read the full thing. Granted I don't know how often people use an image description and the like, so again maybe I'm the only one slightly annoyed by this. Especially if an image has an artist link to it, like the one I put up that the lovely Mel did for my Priest OC, and people might want a link to the artist.
Kim Site Admin

Hover your mouse over the navbar at the bottom and they'll never hide themselves. :)
MasterWinter Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
Hover your mouse over the navbar at the bottom and they'll never hide themselves. :)

-headdesk for not having seen this response- Ty Kim, appreciate it!

You are on: Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Gallery Image Description's

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus