Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Name ideas for a girl that go with Ann? (Closed)

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone can help me come up with baby girl names that go well with Ann? Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
GalaxyDeer1102 wrote:
Hi, I'm wondering if anyone can help me come up with baby girl names that go well with Ann? Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

You mean like a middle name?

Mary / Marie goes well with Ann, in any combination.
GalaxyDeer1102 Topic Starter

The middle name is going to be Ann if the baby is a girl, if it's a boy, the name is William Michael. But thank you for that suggestion, it sounds really good.
Rogue-Scribe

Sarah Ann?

That's a good suggestion
Rogue-Scribe

You're welcome! Is this for RP or for a real baby?
Perhaps a little old fashioned...? :)

Sheryl Ann

It's for my new sibling, my momma got pregnant for her fifth time, but we don't know the gender yet. The baby is coming in July. And thank you for the suggestion.
LouAnn is nice, I think, and there's also Ann-Lorraine... I think Ann Jeanine would be pretty. If you like names that stand out, there are lots of actresses named Ann. If you want something historical, there were lots of queens named Ann. :) Hope the baby is good'n healthy! <3

Shinyrainbowlithogra wrote:
LouAnn is nice, I think, and there's also Ann-Lorraine... I think Ann Jeanine would be pretty. If you like names that stand out, there are lots of actresses named Ann. If you want something historical, there were lots of queens named Ann. :) Hope the baby is good'n healthy! <3

Thank you for those beautiful suggestions and the baby is doing well. The type of name momma is going for is that the name is unique but not a name that alot of other people have. So far the only names that are liked are Hazel and Hailey.

It's probably going to be a little bit before a name is settled on because it took a while for my parents to settle on mine and my sisters' names when they had us. And this is only if the baby is a girl because if the baby is a boy, then the name will be William Michael.

But thank you all who have given such beautiful suggestions.
I would say, Dasiy or Mary! Mary Ann is a common name I think, but I always thought it was cute! And Daisy Ann has more of a ring to it for me kinda?
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Barbra ann
Ahh, that's cool. I think Hazel is a really pretty name, and so is Hailey although I know it was popular for a while. :) It's good that the baby is healthy! I hope it continues to grow well. Also, William Michael is a neat name. There are so many nicknames you can have with that name. Anyway, I'm glad you liked the suggestions, but I bet whatever you guys decide on will be nice.

Shinyrainbowlithogra wrote:
Ahh, that's cool. I think Hazel is a really pretty name, and so is Hailey although I know it was popular for a while. :) It's good that the baby is healthy! I hope it continues to grow well. Also, William Michael is a neat name. There are so many nicknames you can have with that name. Anyway, I'm glad you liked the suggestions, but I bet whatever you guys decide on will be nice.

Momma is already calling the baby her little peanut because when she had her first ultrasound, the baby looked like one. And I agree that William Michael is a good name. I think they chose it because William is a family name and Michael is my grandfather's name.

They chose the name Ann because it was the name of my grandmother and because they thought it would be a nice middle name.

And thank you all the for the suggestions.
Just a few suggestions for you.

Katherine Ann
Margaret Ann
Olivia Ann
Carol Ann

Aubade wrote:
Just a few suggestions for you.

Katherine Ann
Margaret Ann
Olivia Ann
Carol Ann

I really like Katherine Ann. The others sound lovely too.

WE FOUND OUT THE GENDERRR YAYYYY, ITS A BOY IM GETTING A BROTHER. Sorry, I'm sorry I'm just happy I'm getting a new brother. As we said his name is William Michael and I guess I should close this. Thank you all you gave any suggestions and I hope you all have a good day.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Name ideas for a girl that go with Ann? (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus