Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Welcome to Ridgemont High (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Zaru (played by JetStorm)

"Hi I'm Zaru. You see i recently joined Ridgemont High,One because my parents made me go. Two...well weird crap has been going on. Every night,specifically at my dorm,i hear these groans of that of an old man in serious pain,or at least that's what it sounds like. But i swear I don't see anyone...I think my school is haunted.I know it sounds dumb,but its true...people in the school sometimes drop to the floor and are usually sent to the nurse. One minute everything is fine,then the next minute their on the floor freaking out. And that's only one of the weird nonsense that has happened,lockers would open and close on their own,and I promise you I'm not on crack.So just a tip,carry some holy water on you.Its been a few days now here at Ridgemont and some of the staff members go missing,like the school's janitor...or maybe he got tired of working on the same damn thing,which was cleaning after messy students." He finished writing in his diary and walked out of his dorm and walked down the halls,only to find an actual monster right in front of him.

Ridgemont's backstory
It was the year 1923,Ridgemont was under construction after a rich lad decided to build a school. This school is an all boy school,where it teaches educate and how to treat a lady right,along with the usual math,english,history,science,literature,and whatnot classes. Anyway,once the school was finally built,the old man enrolled his eldest son, Haru. Haru was a very wise,and kind young man. One fateful day,the old man passed away due to Tuberculosis. Haru was so in the throws of grief that he took his own life after his father died. It is said that the school is haunted by their spirits and that they are looking for their bodies. Another rumor is that people will hallucinate,by this,they think they are seeing monsters,when in reality,its just the spirits toying with them.
Magic 10%
On very, very, rare occasions there may be unexplained, POSSIBLY supernatural events. Minor "environmental" magic. Perhaps implies the existence of a deity or supernatural entity. Or perhaps it's just tricks?
Technology 00%
Stone tools and fire
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Zaru (played by JetStorm) Topic Starter

Zaru wrote:
"Hi I'm Zaru. You see i recently joined Ridgemont High,One because my parents made me go. Two...well weird crap has been going on. Every night,specifically at my dorm,i hear these groans of that of an old man in serious pain,or at least that's what it sounds like. But i swear I don't see anyone...I think my school is haunted.I know it sounds dumb,but its true...people in the school sometimes drop to the floor and are usually sent to the nurse. One minute everything is fine,then the next minute their on the floor freaking out. And that's only one of the weird nonsense that has happened,lockers would open and close on their own,and I promise you I'm not on crack.So just a tip,carry some holy water on you.Its been a few days now here at Ridgemont and some of the staff members go missing,like the school's janitor...or maybe he got tired of working on the same damn thing,which was cleaning after messy students." He finished writing in his diary and walked out of his dorm and walked down the halls,only to find an actual monster right in front of him.

Ridgemont's backstory
It was the year 1923,Ridgemont was under construction after a rich lad decided to build a school. This school is an all boy school,where it teaches educate and how to treat a lady right,along with the usual math,english,history,science,literature,and whatnot classes. Anyway,once the school was finally built,the old man enrolled his eldest son, Haru. Haru was a very wise,and kind young man. One fateful day,the old man passed away due to Tuberculosis. Haru was so in the throws of grief that he took his own life after his father died. It is said that the school is haunted by their spirits and that they are looking for their bodies. Another rumor is that people will hallucinate,by this,they think they are seeing monsters,when in reality,its just the spirits toying with them.

also PM if interested
Zaru (played by JetStorm) Topic Starter

anyone?
Zaru wrote:
anyone?
I might be, but I don't have a specific character I would like to use. I usually do. So that is a bit annoying on my part.
I’m down to do this with you

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Welcome to Ridgemont High (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus