Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » LF modern or fantasy romance RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello everyone! As quite some of my RPs died down I'm on the search for new ones yet again. Currently, I have 4 characters, all of which female. First is Lydia, a waitress at a diner. Next on the list is Leah, a college student. Followed by Sophia, a Percy Jackson based demi-goddess. And lastly - Marceline, a student at Hogwarts. I'm open to ideas, so if you're interested, feel free to PM me or reply under this post.

I prefer RPing in a modern setting and romance is usually a must in my RPs, but with a plot, of course. Fantasy is also always welcome.

I just have a couple of rules, that would be really nice if you manage to follow:
*No one-liners. No need for a whole novel, even 2 sentences is better than nothing, just please - no one-liners.
*If there is a problem with the RP, please discuss it with me instead of disappearing. I'm sure we would find a solution to it.
*Please try to warn me if you need some time off. I absolutely understand when someone needs a break. Truth to be told I've also disappeared on my RP partners without a warning due to complete loss of motivation, so if you find yourself in such a situation I'll understand, but please try warning me.
*If you want to discontinue the RP completely - just say so.

Thank you, everyone, and hope you have a great day! xx
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 00%
No combat. If problems arise, players may be expected to solve it without resorting to violence.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

This seems interesting... No one-liners may be a problem, but I have been advancing my skills to about 2-4 sentences. It would be great to see how this goes, messege me as soon as possible.
promqueenK Topic Starter

Hey everyone, I re-opened the topic! :)
Hello, I'm interested in this. I usually reply in about the length of a paragraph, it really depends on what's going on in the rp though. I have a plot idea here, but I'd be up to pretty much anything.
Seth McAllen (played by VoliminalVerse)

I'll be willing to RP with the Lydia character. I'm new here but I have RP experience.
Adrian (played by Eragon)

Hello. I was curious if you're interested in a rp with Marceline bc I've been interested in doing a Hogwarts rp but am just recently getting back into rp so I may be a bit rusty but I can promise I won't use one-liners.
Kalopsia

Hi! I’d be glad to try a RP with any of your characters, although you’ll have to keep in mind that I’m mostly unfamiliar with Harry Potter and Percy Jackson. 😬 That being said, I too prefer modern RPs and enjoy the romance genre (with a plot - same as you). I usually write at least one paragraph, so I can easily follow that rule of yours along with the others. :D

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » LF modern or fantasy romance RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus