Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Newly Joined. Hello!

Hey there, I'm Singer. I just joined this community after Googling "popular fantasy roleplay sites" and finding a lovely blog that lead me straight to here. Although this is all very new to me, I actually consider myself a roleplay veteran and have been roleplaying since 2012! It's scary to think about, I know. I've grown quite lazy in my "old age", so finding a website that actually supplies a fill in the blank profile? Amazing. Incredible.

I roleplay mostly traditional fantasy. So elves, dragons, knights, etc. But I have dabbled in sci-fi and urban fantasies and won't shy away from either of them. My style is pretty strictly storytelling/narrative... I like to write stories with people! And since this little introduction prompt is telling me what I should say, I'll throw in that I have a 95 lb land shark disguised as a dog., art is my favorite subject in school (I'm in college now), I'm a wildland firefighter (or danger gardener, if you will) for a living, and my dream is to publish a book at some point.

So ask me anything, drop in and say hello, and tell me all about yourselves!
Hello and welcome to RPR, Singer!

As a fellow artist I can say this site has many fun ways you can show your skills.

Fantasy is my favorite genre of rp and for others so it should be easy to find plenty of rp partners. I hope you enjoy it here.
Hi Singer!

Danger gardener is such a good way to put it lol. What’s your dogs name? As for RPs, it really depends on my mood what I end up writing but here lately, it’s all about fantasy and adventure!

I hope you make loads of new friends here. I’ve found it’s a very welcoming place to be. Hope you have a good day! x
Welcome aboard! Fantasy is the most popular genre here so you'll be in good company.
Danger Gardner! Makes my beds of tomatoes seem rather boring now. LOL

Welcome to RPR! When you're ready to dive into an RP or 2 (or 10), check out the Looking for RP to find others actively recruiting for games or partners. :)
Singer Topic Starter

Aubade wrote:
Danger gardener is such a good way to put it lol. What’s your dogs name? As for RPs, it really depends on my mood what I end up writing but here lately, it’s all about fantasy and adventure!

I hope you make loads of new friends here. I’ve found it’s a very welcoming place to be. Hope you have a good day! x

Hello! My doggy's name is Dagon, after the magnificent fish god in HP Lovecraft's short story. The name also appears in Skyrim and Game of Thrones. Because... fantasy! Hahaha. Have a good day as well! It was nice meeting you.
Singer Topic Starter

LunarValravn wrote:
Fantasy is my favorite genre of rp and for others so it should be easy to find plenty of rp partners. I hope you enjoy it here.

Thanks! I am pretty excited to get started.
sarah18394729

hello!!! to all new players!!!!!!!! i am happy to have you join us and i personally welcome you to RPR!!!!!!!1
"Danger Gardener" is just the best most endearing way to put that.

Hey, welcome to RPR!! I think I found it just about the same way. I hope you have fun here! Be sure to check out the forums!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Hello, hello! Pleased to meet you. Welcome to RPR! :D I love the way you describe your job, haha. And aa pet shark boi is cool. :O I, also, enjoy fantasy RP! I haven't been doing much lately, but I do find it fun. Creating new places in my head and on paper is awesome, and I love the little magic bumps amd mysterious twists and turns people can make when they RP together. Eee.
Anyway, uh, it's cool to message if you have any questions- I don't mind and I'd be happy to have a chat. As for introduction, I like high fantasy, sword and sorcery, sci-fi, and weird fantasy. Improbable storylines are hilarious. My hobbies are mainly birdwatching, singing, reading, and drinking tea, and a little dog-petting, anime-watching, and eating weird snacks, but I also like crummy mystery novels and cheesy romance movies. Hooray!

So that's that, and I hope you'll have a good time here in RPR! Good luck! :D bye-bye! :) :D :3 :D
Hey Singer, welcome to the site!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. There are tons of friendly people in the community willing to help out with anything.

I hope you make lots of friends here and have a great amount of fantastic RPs!
Rogue-Scribe

Hello and welcome to RP Repository Singer! Hope you find a lot of fun and friends here amongst us all! :)
Mipps

Welcome to RPR!
Hiya ^^ welcome to the site and hope you enjoy it as much as we do
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Hello and welcome to the site!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Newly Joined. Hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus