Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Aboard the Crimson Pearl (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Captain Vallo (played by JetStorm)

Its the year 1895,and my dear mother died due to the plague,The last thing she said to me was,I will see you both again someday...those words from her pained me. Now that she is gone,my father whom I looked up to for at least 10 years,has now turned to an alcoholic. Every day he would blame me for his dearest wife's death,honestly I believed that,until i turned 12,I grew tired of him constantly beating me with glass. I couldn't take that torture any longer,so I fled from my home,and never returned. Now as a full grown man,I have a ship called the Crimson Pearl...I'm still looking for crew members since I only have five. To whoever finds and reads my message,head down to the docks of England,there you'll meet up with Leo,he wears a blue tux.He has navy blue dyed hair,and he's a large lad,so you won't miss him. Thank you for taking the time to read my story and I hope you would join my crew,I'm looking forward in meeting you. -Signed,The Crimson Pirate...

Congratulations,you have been chosen to join Captain Vallo himself,England's feared enemy.He is a thief and he has killed people/foes in his past,yes,but he is a good guy. Deep down he just wants to find the love of his life. Maybe someone to on adventures with,maybe find the Fountain of Youth,or find a mermaid. Ooooh,or maybe fight Davy Jones in an epic sword fight,now that would be a date he would not miss.

Yes,this is a romance,but in case you have not read my profile,I'm usually in the mood for MxM meaning (boy x boy,or gay couple) for those of you who don't know what MxM means,well now ya do(If that sounded rude,my apologies,I don't mean to) Anyway,I do hope that someone finds this interesting,and if so PLEASE send a PM,sometimes I am not on and then someone would send a message in a public forum at like 1 AM and I'm either sleeping or playing my switch,so please send a PM that way I'm not searching up this forum to check and see if anyone replied.
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 20%
Iron age
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.
Hello!
I understand you mainly look for MxM roleplays but this scenario seems amazing to me!! I would really appreciate if you would get back to me on this, because it doesn't have to be a romantic roleplay, I just think out characters would be really cool together!
JetStorm Topic Starter

Re-opening this
JetStorm Topic Starter

Re-opening this.
Hello everyone - is this still going?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Aboard the Crimson Pearl (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus