Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » World at war ((OPEN))

Hauptmann Hans Gretelein (played by Major_payne25) Topic Starter

Hans crawled out of his truck and got unto an APC and continued his mission was to get to Karl before anyone else could...
Lemonmay (played by Clumsylemon)

As Lemon came walking out of her small lab and into the main area of the camp she saw several german soldiers scrambling around talking of a transport explosion. She quickly tried to gather facts but they were all contradicting. She snaked out a hand grabbing a young officer, She pressed him information and details about her close friend Hans but her Greman was still sloppy as she was raised in the united states so she just kept yelling Hans nickname Der Metzger at people. Finally, a nurse said they were headed to the sight of the explosion to help the injured. Lemon gave the nurse a few small vials with medicine in it "give to Hans if he was still there". However, with a second thought, Lemon jumped in the truck as it was starting ... she had to know if he was dead for herself.

As they went along a soldier was furiously yelling at Lemon she only understood every other word. Finally, she figured out her white lab coat stood out. She whipped it off and put on a military-style jacket. She swiftly tucked several more vials of a purple substance in her pocket hoping no one saw her.

The truck slammed on its breaks as the troops started to get out there was a large hole in the ground with a German truck in it. Lemon elbowed her way when she saw the demon seal on it her eyes swelled up she knew that seal. Lemon ran toward the edge of the road and away from the troops trying to determine if there were any survivors.

Hans has successfully rescued Karl and returned to the crash sight as he took the artifact from Karl tucking it into his bag as his personal guards took him to the field nurses he then turned to lemonmay and walked over to her “yeah that was a real mess... some idioten tried to kill me..” he scoffed slightly chuckling too...

Hans has successfully rescued Karl and returned to the crash sight as he took the artifact from Karl tucking it into his bag as his personal guards took him to the field nurses he then turned to lemonmay and walked over to her “yeah that was a real mess... some idioten tried to kill me..” he scoffed slightly chuckling too...

Lemon hears Hans voice and as she turns slowly rage sets in over her "You aren't supposed to scare me like that" She slaps the side of his arm before giving him an over a joyful hug. She quickly pulls herself away remembering these germans aren't as touchy as she is used to. She digs in a pocket and pulls out a vile "Drink it will heal those cuts up quicker" She softly smiles at him a bit of red still in her eyes

Hans drank the vile “thanks... so what’re you up to nowadays?” Hans said curious about how things were besides on the front...

"well, I got my greenhouse set up on the base with my babbies" Lemon's eyes dart around and she takes a step closer "I have been working on some poisons" She pulls the vials out of her jacket "These are my latest projects, the purple can eat threw any metal, the green is a truth serum, red eats people and the blue is my healing mix. That's what you just took" She grabs Hans hand "Takes these but just for you I herd there are some spies in the high ranks and my work can't get out" Lemon looks around again at the people nearby. "I also heard the head of my department talking to someone on the phone when I was leaving his office about an underground railroad being used by the Americans, I'm not sure what that means" she squeezes his hand a bit harder "Trust no one, do you understand?" her eyes are darting and she seems on edge. "What about you, what have you been getting into its been 3 months"

“Well darling.. we officially took Times Square... we’ve set up recon snipers in over 30 skyscrapers and we plan to take the Empire State Building in about 3 days...” Hans tugged at his collar as he put the viler in his pocket “sooo got any plans tonight?” He asked a bit more monotone than he meant for it to be...

Lemon Claps her hands at the news of the taking Times Square she always adored the lights. "Well, I was planning on once we got back to camp that maybe I'd grab some dinner and eat in the greenhouse... would you..." She lets her sentence trail off a bit as she looks away a bit and her cheeks flush

“Uhhh sure I suppose... what time should I head back I’ve gotta get some grunt work done first...” he scratched the back of his head flirting and conversation in general werent exactly his strong suit...

"That's fine, I can go help in the medical area until you are ready and we can take a jeep back just find me" She softy smiles at Hans and quickly bolts off toward the medical area plunging herself into work

A few hours went by and Hans walked to Lemonmay’s office and knocked on the door he sadly had to bring his guards with him though one of whom was Karl but he hoped she would understand...

As Lemon opened her door she saw the guards flanking Hans she let out a slight sigh, She was a bit melancholy about the guards but she knew given his rank and the recent events it was necessary. She softly smiled "well let's go, my assistant, said they would have dinner ready in the greenhouse for us" When Lemon was in her greenhouse it was the only place she wasn't being judged by the german officers for being from America and not full German like them and the war melted away. But over that last 2 years since he showed up on their family compound asking for her grandmother's help, Hans has always treatedLemon with the same respect as any German-born soldier. Lemon leans into Hans "This is where you are supposed to hold my hand" Lemon hears the guards softly snicker in the background

“Oh yeah... forgot...” hans held her hand and blushed deeply even though the other guards snickered Karl simply looked ahead... he saw no need for such a thing as a ‘date’ but his orders were to guard Hans and not to judge him... “soo umm what’s for dinner?” Hans asked trying to get his mind off the fact he was horrible at this...

Lemon's cheeks were burning feeling Hans hand in hers " Chilli and homemade rolls, I thought it would be nice to have something simple and warm after everything tonight" Lemon looks up watching the sun start to creep into the ski "Look it's almost morning"

“Oh I do suppose I took a bit too long...” he walked up to the door of the greenhouse and opened the door for her

As Lemon walked into the greenhouse in the middle there was her work area was and a small table set up with covered dishes. Lemon stopped and darted her eyes at the guards "I think he will be fine if you all just stay by the door" Lemon locked her pleading eyes with Hans hoping he would indulge her just a bit.

“Stay here...” hans walked in with her and sat down at the table with her “I never noticed how beautiful your... ummmm eyes are....” again his lack of an ability to flirt showed....

"Thank you" Lemon twist her hand and uncovers her dish "Well, we are lucky to have this yummy beef tonight arent we, I herd the rations are getting tighter but are worse for the Americans" Lemon takes a bite of chili then uses a napkin to dap at her mouth. lemon starts to yell at herself why did she just bring up such a silly topic. However, she waited for Hans answer.

“Yeah the luftwaffe has increased their bombing runs on them... but let’s discuss is shall we? I mean the war is out there and we’re here together...” hans grabbed her hand across the table and he hoped he was doing this right he had found an old book on flirting and dating for dummies and he had read it hoping to get some tips before the date...

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » World at war ((OPEN))

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus