Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Its a Pleasure

Hi everyone! My name is Serenity and I'm very excited to be here! I've been Roleplay for a few years now. I am very passionate about writing already have written many books. My comfort zone and favorite genre is Romance. My grammar is not Excellent but what I lack in grammar I make up for with Creativity. I love meeting new people so please feel free to message me!
Hi Serenity, welcome to RPR! :)
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Hey Serenity! I hope you make lots of friends here. x
Hi there and welcome to the site!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask as there are a ton of helpful people around that can lend a hand.

Cheers to making friends and having lots of fun RPs!
Welcome, Serenity!

When you're ready to jump into a RP, check out the Looking for RP forum, where you can scout for a new RP partner or group! :)
Rogue-Scribe

Serenity
Serene_Magnolia wrote:
Hi everyone! My name is Serenity and I'm very excited to be here! I've been Roleplay for a few years now. I am very passionate about writing already have written many books. My comfort zone and favorite genre is Romance. My grammar is not Excellent but what I lack in grammar I make up for with Creativity. I love meeting new people so please feel free to message me!

Hello! Welcome to RP Repository Serenity! Hoping you find this place a wonderful place to explore and create some new stories!
sarah18394729

Hello!!!!!!!!! and welcome. to. the new and improved!!!! RPR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey!! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here!
Mipps

Welcome to RPR!
Welcome serenity to RPR, I hope your enjoy yourself here. :)
Welcome.
Hey Serenity and welcome to the RPR!

What kind of books do you write? Are they romance like your favourite genre? :)
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Welcome aboard! I have found play by post roleplaying to be an excellent way to refine writing skills and to be a great creative outlet. I think you'll really enjoy it here.
IcedKoi

Hello! Welcome to RPR!

I hope you meet nice people and wonderful roleplayers!
Morrigan

Welcome to RPR! I hope you find lots of great stories and have fun!
elcomeWay otay ethay oleplayray epositoryray. opeHay ouyay enjoy ouryay aystay.

Welcome. 💐

As they say, the pleasure is ours!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Its a Pleasure

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus