Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Camp Half-Blood (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Elizabeth Daffron (played by ShadowFlame2022)

Welcome to Camp Half-Blood! Here those with non-human parents come to train and survive. Those who have a God or Multiple Gods as parents are welcomed here to gain training to survive the monsters in the real world. We are waiting...

Καλώς ήρθατε στο Camp Half-Blood! Εδώ εκείνοι με μη-ανθρώπους γονείς έρχονται να εκπαιδεύσουν και να επιβιώσουν. Εκείνοι που έχουν Θεό ή Πολλούς Θεούς ως γονείς καλωσορίζονται εδώ για να κερδίσουν εκπαίδευση για να επιβιώσουν στα τέρατα στον πραγματικό κόσμο. Περιμένουμε...
Magic 100%
Mundane? What's that? Magic permeates every part of the setting. Almost everyone has access to strong magic.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 80%
Wartime/soldier RPs. Combat is a given and will likely be graphic, but there's the potential for non-combat "in the trenches" scenes. World War 2, Vietnam, etc.
Romance 60%
Romance is expected but not required, and will be accompanied by other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Rhys Celestia (played by AmberShades)

(( Hey! This Looks Cool, And I Haven't Seen Many Camp Half-Blood RPs For Awhile! Could I Possibly Join With Rhys, Perhaps? He's A Descendant Of Hecate, The Goddess Of Magic, Witchcraft, The Night, Moon, Ghosts and Necromancy! If I Can't Join, It's Totally Fine! :D ))
man this looks cool... i do have a character I can work with technically after making a new page for her o.o camp half blood ... how about a Japanese addition?
Elizabeth Daffron (played by ShadowFlame2022) Topic Starter

Rhys Celestia wrote:
(( Hey! This Looks Cool, And I Haven't Seen Many Camp Half-Blood RPs For Awhile! Could I Possibly Join With Rhys, Perhaps? He's A Descendant Of Hecate, The Goddess Of Magic, Witchcraft, The Night, Moon, Ghosts, and Necromancy! If I Can't Join, It's Totally Fine! :D ))

Yes, that's great the more the merrier!

Aaricia wrote:
man this looks cool... I do have a character I can work with technically after making a new page for her o.o camp half-blood ... how about a Japanese addition?

Camp half-blood was originally Greek, but I was hoping there could be a lot more types of Gods and Goddesses! Yes, that's fine. I ask that you tell me the God/Goddess thought.
Ensho Uzumaki (played by Aaricia)

using Ensho for the rp

Ensho Uzumaki wrote:
using Ensho for the rp

Great! I'll add you in a sec...

Hey, make sure to tell me if you want to be a new camp member or experienced camper.

i think i am going to go with new... so Imma be like percy almost

That's fine, just posted on fantasy!

I am new also
I have a question, are japanese god/ human hybrids alrigh

can ya post the link here so we can all go to it?

Willow, Daughter of Aphrodite, blessed with Charmspeak?
Charm speak?

ah that would be cool ^^
Hmm... this looks cool, but I have no characters that could do this... or I have one but he would need changes...

quite alright you can post your character details as OOC in the rp page and we can start. we have you and thr daughter of the goddess of love as new additions

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Camp Half-Blood (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus