Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » LF Long-term Romance/Slice-of-Life (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Evan Painter (played anonymously)

Hey! I'm looking for an RP partner who'd be willing to do a slow-burn romance RP with this boy, Evan. I'd like to do a modern RP, maybe just in a high school or college setting. Nothing too serious; almost like a slice of life but long-term, if that makes sense. I would like there to be romance but it doesn't have to completely dominate the plot. There can be other conflicts as well.

I usually do one or two paragraphs per post, but I can adjust. Just no one-liners please! I would really appreciate it if you put effort into grammar and word choice etc. because it makes the roleplay so much more engaging! (I'm really sorry if this comes off too aggressively )

PM me if you're interested and we can discuss some plots.
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Hey this roleplay idea sounds very interesting to me, id like to join it with my character Misty Walker
Evan Painter (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Misty Walker wrote:
Hey this roleplay idea sounds very interesting to me, id like to join it with my character Misty Walker

Great! I'll PM you and we can discuss some stuff
Sounds great :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » LF Long-term Romance/Slice-of-Life (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus