Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » She's a clever little thing. (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Rene Otatuyi (played by Ripley)

Meet Rene!

She's on the run from her identity, one might say.

The daughter of Fox and a mortal woman. In her tribe she is looked upon with favor, simply because who her dad is. This is something she doesn't care for. Rene feels a person's worth should be their own. They should earn it. And she certainly hasn't earned hers.

Has she?

A friend and I have created the county that this takes place in. It's inspired by the Mercy Thompson world. You don't HAVE to read the books. I can pretty much bluff you through most things. (Since I have read them over and over again.)

Modern Fantasy with a touch of mythology in many cultures. Greek, Native, Celtic, etc.

I am pm friendly and generally an amicable person. Don't be afraid to message me!!
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 40%
Romance is slightly desired, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » She's a clever little thing. (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus