Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Hey! Hey wake up! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

"That was a nasty fall you took there! Are you okay? Y-you know what, don't answer that." she reaches into her bag and pulls out what seems to be a bottle of water and hands it to you. "Here, drink this, just don't try and move much, I think you've either sprained or broken something."

A new person around here looking to get into the swing of things. Will accept all types of people, races, and whatnot. The setting will be modern fantasy, 2020. We can talk about some things in the RP beforehand if you wish to flesh some more things out.
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 10%
Romantic themes are possible, but won't pan out. For example: unrequited love.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, one-off scene. Will be played one-on-one.

I’d like to do a do with you
Veilis Violetta Tegartha (played by NyxiStar563) Topic Starter

ragemachine wrote:
I’d like to do a do with you
Do a do?
KenzoBenzo

Veilis Violetta Tegartha wrote:
"That was a nasty fall you took there! Are you okay? Y-you know what, don't answer that." she reaches into her bag and pulls out what seems to be a bottle of water and hands it to you. "Here, drink this, just don't try and move much, I think you've either sprained or broken something."

A new person around here looking to get into the swing of things. Will accept all types of people, races, and whatnot. The setting will be modern fantasy, 2020. We can talk about some things in the RP beforehand if you wish to flesh some more things out.

Hey there!

I'm interested in writing this one-off with you. Happy to discuss more!
Veilis Violetta Tegartha (played by NyxiStar563) Topic Starter

KenzoBenzo wrote:
Veilis Violetta Tegartha wrote:

Hey there!

I'm interested in writing this one-off with you. Happy to discuss more!

Great! PM me and we can hash things out!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Hey! Hey wake up! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus