Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Banshees and... Exiled Werewolves? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello! :> So... I've been playing a bit too much D&D recently. My friends discussed a few concepts during a game that I can't get out of my head. We touched on the plots briefly, and I've elaborated on them because I take things too far. ^^ I love world building as it is, but I enjoy doing it more with a partner.

The first concept is basically lycanthropy, but it's lethal. Unless they hide their ailment, the infected are usually exiled from their villages. At first, humans undergo partial transformation, but shifting becomes more intense as the virus progresses. Perhaps our characters could find a cure and escape their inevitable death. Or not, I like screwing up my characters. (Also, I wouldn't mind a human and werewolf pairing. Let me know your ideas!)

Secondly, I made a character, Hyacinth, based on banshees (for D&D of course, but now I'm itching to write for her). I may be forgetting the actual lore regarding banshees here, but boy oh boy do I want Hyacinth's story to have romance. Would anyone... like to play a necromancer who tries to revive her? Or maybe I should just make her a spirit who's apt to possess people.

I'm new to this site but wanted to shoot my shot. Hope my post is alright. I'm open to role play on both here and Discord! I'm comfortable writing any gender and sexuality. As far as ERP goes, I don't mind a bit of spice, but when the scene gets heavy I'll likely fade to black.
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 80%
Romance will be a major feature of this plot.

Details: Occasional dice use, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

*pats Justin*

I don't mind volunteering and using him! He's a lycanthrope originally, but playing around with the idea of it being a sickness is cool. He loves being a werewolf, but loves life more. At least in this roleplay. >_>

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Banshees and... Exiled Werewolves? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus