Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » MxM (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hey there!
I’m looking for a guy to role play with my boy Millen. He’s looking for a place to stay while he gets a job so maybe something along the lines of a roommate rp. Or maybe he moves in beside you.

I want them to get along and I’d love for some cute romance and a bit of angst. Maybe a character who uses drugs? They could get high together and get close as friends and maybe later on romantic partners. And even though y/c isn’t a good influence on Millen, they’re trying to get better together.
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 90%
Romance is required from early on, but there will be some semblance of a plot beyond the relationship.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Hello. I was wondering if i could use my Male Chartor Star for this roleplay. I can do agaist but, morw of on the lines of trying to get someone that has a pressureing family and hasent had much fun in his life.
JetStorm

i'm interested
IcedKoi

I feel like The Breather would be perfect for this roleplay! Would he work? Could you PM me if he does?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » MxM (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus