Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Powered Pokemon Trainer RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Mallory (played by Marin)

Yo! I'm looking for a long-term roleplay taking place within the Pokemon universe starring trainers who might have powers of their own! The RP would ideally involve some sort of adventure, tackling some kind of evil group/organization, bonding, overcoming challenges related to a character's weaknesses and needs. A story of growth with plenty of buttkicking, basically! Classic Pokemon stuff, only the pokemon might not be doing all the work this time. I've got a few ideas to spice things up. Feel free to pick and choose which ideas you're interested in, and let me know either in reply or in PM!

1) We could just be trainers with unusual powers, still using our pokemon for normal battles but also using our powers at our discretion too! This is the closest to like a traditional pokemon journey.

2) Alternatively, maybe we do a Pokemon ReBurst thing where we basically fuse with pokemon spirits to gain their powers for ourselves!

3) Maybe we could play in a darker pokemon world, maybe even a post-apocolyptic or post-societal one where things are wilder and more dangerous.

4) Or perhaps a higher fantasy pokemon world! Pokemon + Medieval Times? Throw in a witch or two?

5) We could play canon trainers in an AU where they have powers.

6) Maybe we could explore Pokemon Mysticism a bit more, dragging in mythical pokemon like say Arceus and Giratina to mess with the world on a fundamental level.

I will probably be playing either an AU version of Mallory that just has her history altered to be from the pokemon world or a canon trainer if we decide we'd like to do that. When it comes to romance, I tend to err strongly toward FxF. I love coming out stories and stories with lots of girl power in them almost as much as I love Action and Adventure!

If you're interested, preferably I'd like you to contact me via PMs, preferably with the following info:

Character: (Like, a link to your character sheet)
Your thoughts on the ideas: (Or you can suggest your own ideas!)
Comfort Zones/Boundaries/Triggers: (If you have anything you really wanna avoid in our RP, let me know!)
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 40%
Romance is slightly desired, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Okuyasu

Hey! I'd be interested in this.
Mallory (played by Marin) Topic Starter

Okuyasu wrote:
Hey! I'd be interested in this.

Glad to hear it! I was just getting to your PM.
I have an OC that is a Pokémon doctor......
As far as your condition on FxF romance, you don't have to worry since my OC is asexual/aromantic.
This is the OC Pokémon doctor.
Mallory (played by Marin) Topic Starter

VoliminalVerse wrote:
As far as your condition on FxF romance, you don't have to worry since my OC is asexual/aromantic.

Works for me~! I'd love to hear more about any ideas you'd like to try, preferably in DMs where there's no risk of cross-chat. >.o

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Powered Pokemon Trainer RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus