Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Cuddle RP proposal (now updated) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello, I'm Len, or sometimes known as spiritualEclipse, and I am a big fan of cuties, cuddles, and cutie cuddles. Which is why I'm here looking for more rp partners to do cuddle rp's with!

So, what is a cuddle rp is a question I get asked with an odd level of frequency. Its just an rp where you cuddle, but usually its part cuddle rp, part some-other-kind-of-rp because just cuddling alone (as shocking as it might be) will eventually get old. So typically its an rp focused on cuddling at night/morning/whenever, then with sci-fi/fantasy/slice of life aspects at other times. More generally it'll include lots of physical affection in detail. Recently a concept I've been using is focusing on just one part of the cuddle per post and going over everything post-by-post, so that you can focus your detail and description and also cause it can help come up with more interesting descriptions rather than just the same thing repeatedly.

The second most commonly asked question would be what is a cutie. Its um, something thats cute, like dragons, and foxes, anime characters, cute siblings, etc. Generally not humans though.

At any rate, as I said, the cuddle rp will usually include other stuff too. Personally, I've recently taken to setting cuddle centric RP's in fantasy settings, but thats not by any means required and sometimes its just a slice-of-life RP with a heavy cuddling focus.

As for the specifics of what I like and what my preferences are... I very, very strongly like cute sibling cuddles, especially twins, and usually relatively young. I dont do romance or "mature" characters, and generally like cute and innocent characters. I can rp as or with whatever gender, though sometimes I'll be kinda tired of rping as one if alot of recent rp's had me the same one. I dont tell other people my own actual gender, so if thats important to you, forget about it. My favorite would actually be androgynous and asexual characters, though that doesnt make sense in alot of contexts.

I can of course RP as just like, a regular human, but I like RPing as more fantastical species (usually mostly human-like but with some animalistic characteristics, typically nekomimi or kitsunemimi), I wont go into more detail here cause theres alot I could say about all the different options and it depends on setting. I'm also generally fine with nudity, if its something that makes sense in the context of the scene, just in case that does come up.

As for post length and detail and all that... My post length is highly variable, but its usually pretty short during dialogue. I can write very long (many paragraph) scene descriptions and action scenes, and usually about a paragraph if my character is doing something or when describing a cuddle, while it can be shorter if its just dialogue. I tend to vary detail somewhat but try to be as detailed as physically possible during cuddles cause, well, thats the whole point, innit?

At any rate, I can roleplay here, or on discord. My discord is spiritualEclipse#9372 should you want to message me there.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, Will be played one-on-one.

I am free for cuddles, huggles, sleeping under the same blanket, let some love ppear and protecc, etc. As long as there's a story with it, I have some ideas if you wanna boop me in PM of course if you are alright with me.
I’m very interested in this! I noticed that the thread is a little old, so i’m Not sure if you’re still looking but HMU in pms or send me a request on discord. CrackedSkel#3529

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Cuddle RP proposal (now updated) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus