Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Yep, I'm Teddy.

Hey, I'm Teddy. Feel free to get to know me.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hi Teddy. Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Welcome to RP Repository! I may be a newbie, but I'm more than happy to help you out! My friends showed me how to use this site!
Hi Teddy! Welcome to the RP Repository! :)
What's up Teddy? Welcome to RPR! Feel free to message me if you're ever in need of a roleplay partner
Welcome to the site, Teddy! If you have any questions, feel free to ask. There are a lot of friendly folks around willing to help out!

Maybe you could tell us a bit about what RPs you like to write?

Cheers to making friends and having lots of fun RP!
Hi, Teddy!! Welcome to RPR!
Short and sweet! I like it. Welcome aboard, Teddy!
deerteddy wrote:
Hey, I'm Teddy. Feel free to get to know me.
Hey there, Teddy! Pleased to meet you. :) Welcome to RPR! We're all glad to have you here. Maybe you'll check out the various forums? :) If you're here for social stuff, there are plenty of OOC threads, games, and even groups, and if you're here to do some rad RPs, there are lots of forums and threads and groups for that, too. :P And games, haha! :D

So what do you like to do? Hobbies? Do you have pets? Are you extremely mysterious? Whatever the case, I hope you'll have fun here. Don't hesitate to message if you need any help, or just want someone to chat with. We'd all love to chat basically any time and hardly any of us bite! :D :D :D Heeheehee. Anyway, go on ahead and spread your wings and join some groups if you like. There's all sorts of weird stuff going on all the time. :P :D

So, have a good time, have fun, follow the rules... and you're good to go! Go mix up those creative juices, now, huh? :) Welcome, once again, to RPR!

Bye bye! ❁ <3<3<3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Yep, I'm Teddy.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus