Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » My Duty to Protect You (Medieval Fantasy (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Characters:
A- knight
B- prince/princess
Genre: Fantasy, action, adventure
Optional genre: Romance (depends on how old Character B is)
Setting: Medieval kingdom
PLOT:
In the kingdom of Judeisa, the king and queen have Character B. They love their child and will do anything to protect them. So, they hire Character A, their most honorable knight, to protect Character B for the rest of both of their lives. Of course, Character A does the best job they possibly can. But eventually, Character B starts to want more free will. Even though they were really good friends with Character A, they wanted to escape. Will this desire ruin the friendship between these two?

Hello, hello! Another idea brought by a whim XD Character B can be whatever age from 10 and onward!
As usual, I usually write with semi para to one paragraph, but I can work with one liners and possibly even multi para.

If you're interested, comment here or DM me! <3
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 30%
Some romance is possible, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

I am really interested, I have a sort of tomboy princess character who wants to be free and be a mercenary and sorts
ALTY_Heave Topic Starter

PhantomRabbit wrote:
I am really interested, I have a sort of tomboy princess character who wants to be free and be a mercenary and sorts

Alrighty! I'll DM you!
MangoNekros

I can RP, but I only have male characters, and only do MxF
ALTY_Heave Topic Starter

MangoNekros wrote:
I can RP, but I only have male characters, and only do MxF

Of course that's alright! I'll go ahead and DM you!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » My Duty to Protect You (Medieval Fantasy (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus