Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Mysteria: A Fantasy Roleplay! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

H-Hello, everyone! Um.. this is m-my first roleplay, so I m-might not be good at it. I-I'll try to stop s-stammering so you can read the next p-paragraphs more clearly! S-So... here we go! H-Here's the plot of the roleplay...

Mysteria is an enormous fantasy world for humans and all other creatures that is divided into six regions: The Nature Region, the Water Region, the Fire Region, the Hero's Land, the Region Of The Gods, and the Sky Region. Despite every region ruling in peace, other regions refuse to let anyone go near the Sky Region. Rumor has it that there's an evil giant there, and he's too strong to be defeated! And somewhere in Mysteria, there's a small group of friends that want to explore the Sky Region... that group of friends are you guys!

Fed up with the lectures, you and your friends head out to find Old Nimbus, a large beanstalk in the Nature Region's forest. This beanstalk leads to the Sky Region, also known as Giant's Territory. Although the Sky Region only has one citizen, it still seems massive and beautiful! However, the other regions might find out you left, but little do they know that giants are not that bad.

I'm looking for five teenage characters; any size, any species! Most of the characters will be taken care of, so there's no need to worry! Now here's the genre information: "Magic is very common. Magic-tech, grand floating islands, forests that sing, magic creatures may be an every-day occurrence." "Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation." "A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale." "Romance is slightly desired, but the overall plot is more important." The play style is freeform, and the writing style is at an adjustable length (but I'll use specific details while writing), and there will be a lot of long term events.

Okay, that's all! I'm looking forward to roleplaying with you! I can't wait to see your characters! Oh and by the way, site moderators are allowed to join if they want to... this roleplay is for everyone!
Magic 90%
Magic is very common. Magic-tech, grand floating islands, forests that sing, magical creatures may be an every-day occurrence.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 40%
Romance is slightly desired, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a small group of players.

MordosKull

This seems interesting. I’d like to throw my gnome or halfling characters at it.
Symphony Da'Vail (played by ThatOneMysterian) Topic Starter

MordosKull wrote:
This seems interesting. I’d like to throw my gnome or halfling characters at it.

Y-Yeah! I a-accept those...
MordosKull

Excellent, I reckon I’ll wait and see who we get. Taluna can be from the fire region whilst Shamshir can from the land of heroes
Etherious Natsu Dragneel (played by ShadowFlame2022)

Hey! Can I join?
Acchilled (played by 00honeybee00)

Hi there! ^^ Would it be fine for me to join? (Usually I use Acchilled for a DND campaign, but this looks like it's be fine to use her in!)
Yasuo (played by dantefrancis)

Can I join?I'll be in the Nature Realm
Ophione Vigdis (played by Aaricia)

Well if ya want someone strong to be sort of guide or anything like that ... I can have Ophi play ... she is a Dragon and most likely would situate herself on Sky Region. She could be dormant and your group of friends could be the one to wake her up ^^
This one's a phoenix, he could be from the Fire Kingdom.
Ophione Vigdis (played by Aaricia)

It all changed when the Fire Nation attacked...
Etherious Natsu Dragneel (played by ShadowFlame2022)

I could be from the God Nation since I'm both a Demon ruler and Dragon
Shamshir (played anonymously)

Alright, since we got a fire nation representative, I'll go with Hero Nation Knight; Sir Shamshir.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Mysteria: A Fantasy Roleplay! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus