Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello everyone :)

Hiya! My name is Silvery, and I'm new to RPR ^^; I wanted to post some of my ocs and muses from different fandoms (notably on Stardew Valley, Food Fantasy, and probably on Amnesia: Memories), but I'm quite hesitant to introduce them here (。ŏ_ŏ) I hope it's fine for everyone here ^^;;
Of course they are welcome here! And so is their creator.

I am going to have to look into this game, Stardew Valley. You aren't the first person here to mention enjoying it.

Maybe if you add a Stardew Valley topic to the RP Discussion thread, you'll find some of the other fans!
Welcome to RPR! I, too, enjoy Stardew Valley!
Welcome to RPR!
Hello and welcome to the site! If you have any questions, feel free to ask. There are a ton of helpful people around willing to help.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Welcome to RPR- OH MY GOD YOU LOVE STARDEW VALLEY, TOO?! OKAY, THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING!!
Mipps

:star: Welcome to RPR :star:
Hey!! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here!
Welcome to RPR! I'm new here as well and I love character creation! I really want to play Stardew Valley and Amnesia, but haven't tried either yet!
Imthenaysayer

Welcome
Welcome to RPR! Of course it's fine for you to have characters that exists within fandoms. ♡ You'll find lots of friends here with similar tastes!
Hi there! Welcome to the RPR family! :D
Pen_Tsunami

Hello, welcome to RPR!
Morrigan

Hello there, and welcome to RPR! I hope you can find some great partners to write awesome fandom stories with!
Deumeawyn

Hello! Welcome! :)
Auberon Moderator

Welcome to the RPR! Don't hesitate to ask myself or another site moderator if you have any questions. :D

I love Stardew Valley and would love to see your OCs from that setting.
DJSilv wrote:
Hiya! My name is Silvery, and I'm new to RPR ^^; I wanted to post some of my ocs and muses from different fandoms (notably on Stardew Valley, Food Fantasy, and probably on Amnesia: Memories), but I'm quite hesitant to introduce them here (。ŏ_ŏ) I hope it's fine for everyone here ^^;;

There are so many different types of players here, so hopefully after some time of getting accustomed to the site, you feel more at home to share your creations. :)

Welcome, and enjoy your stay at RPR, Silvery.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello everyone :)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus