Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Good Evening, everyone.

Hello, you may call me Sigmund, Siggo, or simply Sig. I'm an Industrial Maintenance Tech focusing in electrical controls. I've been in tabletop rpgs since 07 or so and found home in many mmorpgs(most of which tend to lack any sense of roleplaying) and am looking forward to playing a character through many great adventures here in the future!
Welcome to RPR, Sig! :)

There's a wide variety of RP genres and styles here, so hopefully you can find some games that appeal to you! If you haven't already, check out the Looking for RP forum, which is where folks scout for RP partners or groups.

Any questions about the site so far?
Hello and welcome to the site! If you have any questions, feel free to ask! There are lots of helpful people around willing to answer questions.

Cheers to making friends and having a lot of fun stories to RP!
"Siggo, of the Abyss" Post
Siggo, of the Abyss wrote:
Hello, you may call me Sigmund, Siggo, or simply Sig. I'm an Industrial Maintenance Tech focusing in electrical controls. I've been in tabletop rpgs since 07 or so and found home in many mmorpgs(most of which tend to lack any sense of roleplaying) and am looking forward to playing a character through many great adventures here in the future!

Welcome! I was always a little disappointed by MMOs limitations to independent RPing, but hey, who doesn't love a good dungeon run!

I did an online table top game years and years ago. I loved it but it didn't last long. I have seen many others mention table top gaming backgrounds and interests.

I think you'll make some great friends here.
Mipps

:star: Welcome to RPR :star:
Welcome to RPR! That's so cool that you're in Industrial Maintenance Tech! I've never tabletop gamed, but it sounds like a blast!
Pen_Tsunami

Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR, hope you find that sense of RP that wad found to be lacking in your MMORPGs. I know that disappointment myself (played a lot of WoW, GW2 and ESO), but here I'm sure you'll get that creative spark. If you have any questions this is a great company ful of kind and caring people so don't be afraid to ask for help. Happy gaming!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Imthenaysayer

Welcome
Hi!! Welcome to RPR! I’m glad you found us! Be sure to check out the forums once you’re ready!
Morrigan

Welcome Sig! I came from a mmo rp background, and it never failed that you had to find the core people you would rp with in those games, otherwise it was almost non existent. I hope you find the genre and type of rp you are looking for and have the chance to write some awesome stories! Good luck, and have fun!
Auberon Moderator

Welcome to the RPR, Sig! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask myself or another moderator. :D

What MMOs were you into? I love FFXIV personally, but I could never get into RP in MMORPGs.
Welcome to RPR!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Good Evening, everyone.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus