Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Fire Emblem: Three Houses (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Let me just get the obvious bit out of the way. If you have a Nintendo Switch, change your life with this game. If you think Dungeons and Dragons is fun, then I'm actually telling you to play this game. Not just a suggestion anymore. More people should know about Three Houses.
Ahem, that out of the way, let's get to it.

My idea is simple, yet it demands some certain conditions. If you haven't guessed already, you must be familiar with Fire Emblem: Three Houses. Bonus points if you're familiar with the Black Eagles route. I've realized something about myself whilst playing this game, and the only way I can explain it is like so - I want to see happiness in someone else.
I've got a pretty happy life, so I focus most of my attention to making sure everyone around me is happy. If you've made it this far, you'd know that a good amount of the characters in Three Houses don't have the best backstory, and it shows in their personalities. You've passed the Fire Emblem: Three Houses checkpoint, now get ready for some more conditions.
I need someone to play the roles of certain characters. Specifically Edelgard, Lysithea, and just about any of the students in the Black Eagles class. If that's possible, go ahead and hit me with a Private Message. Immediately. Right now. Why are you still reading this? Send me a message!
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 80%
Romance will be a major feature of this plot.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred.

Eliteeric Topic Starter

Alrighty, let's try this again... Anyone?!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Fire Emblem: Three Houses (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus