Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Greetings

Salutations all. I used to write on several different forums from Digimon and Pokemon to medieval fantasy. This was several years ago but I am ready to get back to writing. I'm generally pretty quick to reply to posts. If I'm going to take more than a day or two to respond I will let you know.

As far as style goes I tend to be on the edgy side, doing better on the mature forums but able to adapt to family friendly forums. My main character has always been loosely modeled after myself, which is why he suffers from multiple psychological illnesses. If anyone can think of a roleplay they would like me to take part in, I'm open to suggestions. Otherwise I'll be browsing around a bit.

Thank you for your time.
Auberon Moderator

Hi there! Welcome to the RPR! You might get some mileage out of the Find RP tool, which lets you search through Looking For RP ads. This is a great way to find some new RP partners. :)

If you have any questions about the site, myself and the other moderators are always available to lend a hand! :)
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Valerian

Hello and welcome to RPR!
Hello and welcome to the site!

If you have questions, feel free to ask. There are a ton of people around willing to help out and answer!

Cheers to making new friends and having lots of fun RPs!
Hello there! Welcome to the RPR Family :D
Welcome! Hope ya find what is is you're looking for here. Its a really great place!
Hey there!! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun here! Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready!
Welcome to RPR! This is s great site filled with friendly creative people where there is something for everyone! Happy gaming! 🤗

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Greetings

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus