Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » (scratches wig) aka my intro!!

helloooo! my name is lauren, and i happen to obsess over medieval/fantasy a little too much. i'm 18, nonbinary and i love my cat more than life itself. uhhhh, i'm an advanced literate roleplayer!! though i don't mind casual semi-lit, either. also also, i prefer dnd-styled roleplay (no dice since i suck at maths), medieval/adventure/fantasy plots preferrably; think runescape. anyways, i don't know what else to bring to the table. :') i'm not the best with conversation or intros but i hope y'all have a good day! :0
Hi there! Pleasure to meet ya and have ya here, Lauren! So excited to see another fantasy/medieval rp plot fan! ( And a fellow cat loverrrr!! )
Hmu anytime and if you have any questions, there's lots of people who'd be happy to help out! Enjoy your time here, its a great site!
iluseesti Topic Starter

angelbaby wrote:
Hi there! Pleasure to meet ya and have ya here, Lauren! So excited to see another fantasy/medieval rp plot fan! ( And a fellow cat loverrrr!! )
Hmu anytime and if you have any questions, there's lots of people who'd be happy to help out! Enjoy your time here, its a great site!

thank you so much!! :'0 i'll be sure to give you a shout if i need anything uwu
Welcome to RPR, enjoy your stay! :)

If you want to get started on rp, I suggest heading over to Find RP if you have a specific kind of roleplay in mind or going to the Looking for RP forum if you just want a list of current roleplays. Good luck finding rp partners!

(P.S. I also love medieval fantasy. It's an amazing genre!)
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Hey there!! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun here! Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready!
Hello there stranger! Welcome to RPR! I'm also a fan of medieval fantasy plots and cats (I have an adorable tank of a cat) My friend Tusitala2017 runs a fantastic medieval fantasy group that I can invite you to if you are interested.
Hello and welcome to the site! :D
Auberon Moderator

Hi Lauren! Welcome to the RPR -- if you have any questions or need help with the site, myself and the other mods are here to lend a hand! :)

Would you happen to have any pictures of your cat? What's their name? :D
Welcome to RPR! This is s great site filled with friendly creative people, there is something for everyone! Happy gaming! 🤗

You are on: Forums » Introductions » (scratches wig) aka my intro!!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus