Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » no, sadly, this is not the real Jessica day

Hello all!

I hope you are having a fabulous day and thank you so much for giving lil' ol' me your time. I'm new here and oh so excited to get started with roleplay.

I am mainly interested in modern fantasy with bits of romance, however I have done all types of rp in the past such as horror/historical fantasy exc.

If you have any other questions you can check out my profile!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hi Jess. Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Hey there! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have tons of fun here!
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Hiya and welcome to RPR! :)
Welcome to RPR! Cheers to making lots of friends and having fun RPs!
Hi Jessica, and welcome to rpr, the most wonderful roleplay website on the internet! Your interests are definitely alive and well among the forums here on rpr, I can assure you, so I'd say you won't have much of a problem finding a partner to play with!

This site has a lot of help features you might like to take advantage of! For example, if you're having trouble with what you should do first, you might check out the getting started guide to help you create your first character and get yourself into your first roleplay! Of course, if you are completely new to rp (not rpr, but new to roleplay itself) then there is a guide to help you with that too!

Whether you're looking to start your own roleplay idea, or jump in on someone else's, the place to do that once you're ready is the Looking for RP forum, or LFRP as the community often shortens it to. Post your interest or make your own forum and wait for someone else to post!

If you have any questions, feel free to go ahead and send me a PM illustrating what question you might have and I'll do my absolute best to answer your question for you. If you're just looking to chat instead my inbox is open for that too!

Please make yourself at home here, I can assure you that you are among some of the nicest and most accepting people the internet has to offer! Enjoy your stay, and I look forward to seeing you on the forums in the future!
Hey! Welcome to RPR! We’re glad to have you here <3
Hi there! Welcome to RPR, Jess! :) Nice to have you here. I hope you'll have a good time.

I checked out your profile- it's very cute! And I like that you like a lot of movies. American Beauty is a really good one, I think.
Have you seen The Princess Bride? Or Ever After? I like live-action princess movies... Hehehe. They have really good stories, actually, so it would be cool if you had seen them. I'm not sure how much of a cult following they have.

Anyway, I love English language stuff, too, so if you ever wanna chat about that go ahead and hit me up, haha.

I think you'll have a lot of fun here, so hi, welcome, and I'll probably be seeing you around!

If you want to message me or a mod, or almost anyone in the lovely community, don't be too shy. We're very n00b friendly. :P
In all honesty, though, I would be glad to assist you should the site be confusing; and all of the site supporters I've encountered are wonderful. So.

Have a good one! Bye! :D :D :D <3
<3 πŸŒΈπŸ’–πŸŒŸ <3 πŸŒ»β€πŸ‡ <3 β€πŸ’β€
Hello, hi! Welcome to the RPR! I hope you've gotten a warm welcome so far! If you ever need anything, just drop me a chat! Happy Roleplaying! :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » no, sadly, this is not the real Jessica day

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus