Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi!

Hi! I'm new here, and this sort of site isn't something I'm used to ^^' I feel more at home in forum-based rp sites.

Guess I should say a bit about me. Well, I started to roleplay on Horzer, and have since improved my writing skills and my writing isn't cringe anymore, so that's good. My favorite types of roleplays are mainly superpower based ones or just ones with interesting plots. I also would like to try my hand at fandom-based rps, but get worried I'll be OOC XD
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Welcome to RPRepository. Welcome to the family.
Hi there!! Welcome to RPR!! As far as I understand it, we have both a chatroom and a forum option for all public roleplays, so hopefully the change in sites isn't too jarring! I hope you have a lot of fun here and be sure to check out the forums once you're ready!
Love your username, DeadMenTellNoTales! :) Welcome to RPR!

The format took me a bit of getting used to as well, but now I love being able to post as different characters!
Welcome to RPR! We’re glad to have you here!
Hello! You'll find both chatrooms and forums here to roleplay in, there's always a lot of great roleplay groups! Would you say you're into DC / Marvel???
Hello and welcome to the site!
Greetings, DeadMenTellNoTales! I have to say, I personally have noticed a marked improvement in my own writing ability since I first joined rpr myself, so it wouldn't surprise me to hear you say it has the same effect for you ^_^

I have found I really like forum based rp these days also, thanks to the way my life operates these days.

I have seen a lot of people doing superhero based rp! A lot of times I think they hit the sci fi forums which I always found a bit weird....Fandoms are here also, though I've noticed original content seems to prevail a bit more prominently than Fandoms do here on RPR in particular. Regardless that doesn't mean it doesn't exist! There's lots of people doing fandoms!

This site also has a lot of help features you might like to take advantage of! For example, if you're having trouble with what you should do first, you might check out the getting started guide to help you create your first character and get yourself into your first roleplay! Of course, if you are completely new to rp (not rpr, but new to roleplay itself) then there is a guide to help you with that too!

Whether you're looking to start your own roleplay idea, or jump in on someone else's, the place to do that once you're ready is the Looking for RP forum, or LFRP as the community often shortens it to. Post your interest or make your own forum and wait for someone else to post!

If you have any questions, feel free to go ahead and send me a PM illustrating what question you might have and I'll do my absolute best to answer your question for you. If you're just looking to chat instead my inbox is open for that too!

Please make yourself at home here, I can assure you that you are among some of the nicest and most accepting people the internet has to offer! Enjoy your stay, and I look forward to seeing you on the forums in the future!
DeadMenTellNoTales Topic Starter

Thanks everyone!

@Juls

Thank you! :) Being able to post as your characters seems really neat.

@angelbaby

Awesome! I've been looking through to find rps I'm interested in. I'm kinda into them, but now enough to feel comfortable with the lore enough to roleplay out anything.

@Voldarian_Empire

Thanks for the advice!
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Hi! Welcome to RPR! :)
If you want an unofficial tour guide, I'm not usually too busy. Although the site is fairly self-explanatory, with the little characters and stuff and doodads... Still. If you want to chat or ask questions, don't be afraid to ask! :D

I hope you'll have a very good time here, and I think there are plenty of places where you can find a good spot to hang out. Groups, forums, character threads, games- all sorts. You name it, we've probably got it. :P
So go ahead and explore, have fun, all that good stuff... And don't forget to follow the rules... :P Hehe. ;D

Anyway, there are a bazillion genres here, probably, so I think you can find the right one for you.

Once again, welcome to RPR! Have a good time. :) :)
Byeee! ❤❤❤❤❤ 🌻 <3 🌸 <3<3 🌟 <3<3
Hiii!! Welcome to the RPR! We're all so happy to have you here! If you ever need anything, anything at all, I'm always here! Anyway, happy roleplaying! :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus