Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Transformers Roleplay(s)? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hi! I'm looking for anyone interested in a Transformers RP. Can be group depending on how many people are interested.

Pairings (bold is character I'd like to play as):

Transformers Prime:

Starscream x Ratchet

OR

Starscream x Arcee

Transformers Animated:

Blitzwing x Bumblebee

OR

Blitzwing x Optimus (that one time when Blitzwing asked if he could see Optimus transform into a truck was just adorable, okay?)

Rescue Bots:

Blades x Heatwave

Blades x Chase

POST HERE IF INTERESTED
I could play as optimus prime if ya want.😎✌
DeadMenTellNoTales Topic Starter

Optimusprimal99 wrote:

Sounds good to me! ^^ I think I'll wait a bit to see if this gains more interest for a group to, unless you'd prefer a one on one?
DeadMenTellNoTales wrote:
Optimusprimal99 wrote:

Sounds good to me! ^^ I think I'll wait a bit to see if this gains more interest for a group to, unless you'd prefer a one on one?

Sure it might serve as practice for us if you want.
Quick question does has to be a spifict transformers animated show

Dib2435 wrote:

Yes, either Transformers Prime or Transformers: Animated. I'm not comfortable with roleplaying in the universes of say, the Micheal Bay movies or the original show, for different reasons.
Dib2435 wrote:

Yes, either Transformers Prime or Transformers: Animated. I'm not comfortable with roleplaying in the universes of say, the Micheal Bay movies or the original show, for different reasons.

Ok thanks for letting me know
Hi! I'm looking for anyone interested in a Transformers RP. Can be group depending on how many people are interested.

Transformers Prime:

Starscream x Ratchet

OR

Starscream x Arcee

Transformers Animated:

Blitzwing x Bumblebee

OR

Blitzwing x Optimus (that one time when Blitzwing asked if he could see Optimus transform into a truck was just adorable, okay?)

POST HERE IF INTERESTED

Do you accept OCs?

MultiMuse7861 wrote:

Transformers Prime:

Starscream x Ratchet

OR

Starscream x Arcee

Transformers Animated:

Blitzwing x Bumblebee

OR

POST HERE IF INTERESTED

Do you accept OCs?

No, sorry
It's ok, thanks for replying. I would rather be told no than left hanging. :)

Optimusprimal99 wrote:
Optimusprimal99 wrote:

Sure it might serve as practice for us if you want.

So I think we should go with a 1x1 over PMs if you're good with that. Set in the Animated universe right?
I was actually wondering if you be able to do a rescue bots rp ? but here is one tiny promble I haven't watch the show in a couple of years I just started watching the show again .

Dib2435 wrote:
I was actually wondering if you be able to do a rescue bots rp ? but here is one tiny promble I haven't watch the show in a couple of years I just started watching the show again .

Sure, I'd be cool with that! I'm currently rewatching the series myself, only thing is I'm rewatching it on Netflix and it only has season 1. I only remember watching up to season 3 when the full series was on there, I don't think I ever watched the 4th one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Transformers Roleplay(s)? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus