Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Free Character Sketch(es?) :D (Closed)

hey folks!

super informal, but i wanna draw some portraits, so drop a reply as one of you're most badass character down below!
there isn't a promise that i'll draw your character, though, just so you know. :)
just feel like vibin' ^_^

and if you'd like to donate something: buy me a coffee!

thanks so much!!
Hey there! I'd love it if you would consider doing a sketch of this guy! I've got some screenshots from two different games of his character model on his profile, so I hope that's an adequate reference.
Dale is super badass! This is a really cool thing to do 💕
Skadi Stromgaia (played by Dndmama)

Uff! Most badass? That's a hard call! You ask the difficult questions and I appreciate that.

After much deliberation I'm gonna throw Skadi here into the ring. Partially cause she's pretty BA (read rides a giant war bear that she named Mustache) and partially because she doesn't have much art yet. I'd love to see your take on the gruff, burly dwarven warrior woman that shaved her beard in order to follow her lord to the surface world.

Thanks in advance for the opportunity even if you don't get around to her!
giphy.gif
Jacob Sanchez (played by Redrose)

Jacob defenitley! Thanks for doing this dude.
tisonlychaos Topic Starter

Dale & Ghaurug!

wIsVe5s.jpg

Ghaurug (individual)

Ued3knd.jpg

Dale (individual)

bGbmjYy.jpg
Nicole Burkhart (played anonymously)

Nicole thinks she is the baddest of asses, is that enough? Hahah (Do you have a donation link?)
tisonlychaos wrote:
Dale & Ghaurug!

wIsVe5s.jpg

Dale (individual)

bGbmjYy.jpg

Thanks so much! <3
I think Anne is pretty bad ass! She is a teenage girl who lives on her own in an apartment well taking care of her birds. She survives on her own without anybody who looks after her, she takes care of money herself and she manage to do all these things on her own.

Nicole Burkhart wrote:
(Do you have a donation link?)

yes! i haven't used my ko-fi in ages, but i finally got around to fixing it up. :D

buy me a coffee!
(updated in original post too!)

ignore this, i messed something up! eek.
tisonlychaos wrote:
Dale & Ghaurug!

wIsVe5s.jpg

Ghaurug (individual)

Ued3knd.jpg

Dale (individual)

bGbmjYy.jpg
My boy looks fantastic, I love it! Thank you so much. I hope you don't mind if I put this on his character profile! (The individual version, obviously.)

Ghaurug gro-Khazgur wrote:
tisonlychaos wrote:
Dale & Ghaurug!
My boy looks fantastic, I love it! Thank you so much. I hope you don't mind if I put this on his character profile! (The individual version, obviously.)

i don't mind at all!

Skadi Stromgaia wrote:
Uff! Most badass? That's a hard call! You ask the difficult questions and I appreciate that.

After much deliberation I'm gonna throw Skadi here into the ring. Partially cause she's pretty BA (read rides a giant war bear that she named Mustache) and partially because she doesn't have much art yet. I'd love to see your take on the gruff, burly dwarven warrior woman that shaved her beard in order to follow her lord to the surface world.

Thanks in advance for the opportunity even if you don't get around to her!

So.... she came out a little more bloodthirsty than gruff. But I hope you still like it! (even if it's not exactly true to character!)

RAGVRS8.png

Alternate & transparent version
ufRlnBk.png NCLcMnk.png WqwmDm2.png
Skadi Stromgaia (played by Dndmama)

Omigosh, she looks so great! And heck yea she's thirsty for blood! Thirsty for the blood of the enemies of justice!

Seriously, these look really good. All of them. Stylized and with a lot of personality. Also, I really like the hair do you've given her and it is now officially canon!

Thank you so so much!
Skadi Stromgaia wrote:
Omigosh, she looks so great! And heck yea she's thirsty for blood! Thirsty for the blood of the enemies of justice!

Seriously, these look really good. All of them. Stylized and with a lot of personality. Also, I really like the hair do you've given her and it is now officially canon!

Thank you so so much!

Have to agree on that one ^^

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Free Character Sketch(es?) :D (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus