Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » I'm a professional I swear-

Hey There

uhhhhhh

Hi, you can call me Nana and I've been roleplaying for quite some time, since like...2010? thats pretty long. like half my lifespan. I work as a professional Online game master running and writing stories for games such as Pathfinder, Shadowrun, GURPS, World of Darkness, and many many more (I'm always looking for the next obscure foreign TTRPG of my dreams) So I get lots of practice with planning out plots and generally, roleplaying for a living-but I still prefer the freedom afforded by doing this as a hobby. I'm not gonna make you pay up, heh, I just bring this up as a sort of indication of my quality and capability, and also a little peek into why my response time might grow abysmal-sometimes after running two RPGs back to back in a work day the last thing I wanna do is sit myself down and write even more. But sometimes, I do. hence why I'm here.

Anyways don't let that scare you, my standards aren't astronomical but I do have standards. I come from some RPing sites that have become dumpster fires as of late (Not naming names) So honestly, as long as you come to me with an interesting character and the ability to be compelling, I'm sure we'll RP together just fine. Lately I have a bit of a singular focus-that is, Kemonomimi characters-So I'm going to prefer that I be able to use a character in that style (And I'll be alot more enticed by the prospect of playing with another one) I understand thats a red flag for some people, and if so you need not apply.

Anyways I uhhhh look forward to hearing to you, I'll be adding more characters and what not and working on a list of canon nonsense that I mess with thank you for reading this
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Great interduction and username. Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Welcome Nana!

Always nice to see some fellow TTRPG players/GMs. :)
Welcome to RPR! This is s wonderful site filled with friendly, creative people, there is something for everyone! I'm sure you will fit right in here and make lots of friends and play lots of great games! Happy gaming! 🤗
Hello and welcome to the site! If you have any questions, feel free to ask as there are a lot of friendly and helpful people around.

Cheers to making new friends and having a ton of fun RPs!
Being unfamiliar with Japanese terminology apart from what like I pick up from my totally kawaii daughter, I will not likely be able to help you much. However! There are many fans of such things here! I am sure you will settle in. You just might find some inspiration for your professional storytelling as well!

Have fun!
Mipps

Welcome to RPR :star: I hope you have lots of fun here!
Welcome !
Hi there!! Welcome to RPR! I'm sad you had such a bad experience at your other sites. We get a lotta refugees from other sites tbh and it's a shame to hear about 'em. I hope you have fun here tho! Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready!
oZlWdSr.jpg

You are on: Forums » Introductions » I'm a professional I swear-

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus