Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for Rp FxM or FxF (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Megan Ren (played by RenRen)

I am looking to do some modern rps with Megan! I have some plots in mind but if you have been wanting to use a plot just throw it at me!

•Megan is the girl at school that everyone knows and likes to talk to, but only has one or two actual friends. Y/C is the new kid from far away. Y/C sits down in their first hour and as the bell rings the teacher gets straight into attendance then to the big project that the class is responsible for. The class will be paired off, chosen by the teacher, and they would then read an assigned book and make a presentation on the theme of the story. Your pair was last to be called pairing you and Megan together.

•Y/C has been working at fashions firm for 5 years now and it’s your chance to finally design a collection of clothes. However, your assistant is the new employee that never talks to anyone.

•On a stroll down the forest Megan stumbles upon Y/C in a fight with someone else. Megan could tell she wasn’t supposed to be there but before she could run the fighting ceased and both the opponents turned to Megan. They told her to swear she would never repeat of what she saw here today. After agreeing and fleeing to her little cottage, she could feel someone watching her.
(this one could include some fantasy)

I prefer to have at least a paragraph to
work with but other then that I am not that strict and we could change anything needed!
Magic 20%
Plausible legends of ancient magic, but current magic is not common.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Hello hello I'd be willing to rp the second one with you
J_e_n_n_i_f_e_r

Hello I really like the first plot and I would love to role-play with you!
J_e_n_n_i_f_e_r

Hello I really like the first plot and I would love to role-play with you!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for Rp FxM or FxF (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus