Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Music/Band RP FxM [LF M] (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Mackenzie Piscivorus (played anonymously)

Hey, y'all! I've been dying to use this character that I've had for a while now. I figured now that I'm stuck at home for who knows how long, now would be a great time to make some edits and updates on her and use her! Here's what I got;

After various successes in her solo career, including a Grammy Award win, Lamian singer/songwriter Mackenzie Piscivorus decided it was time to restart her old band, 'Emeralda', that hasn't been active or seen a release in years (read her bio to find out more about it). However, by chance, her old bandmates contacted her about restarting it at the same time. Wanting to take a different musical direction anyway, she decided to start a completely different band that she ended up naming 'The Inconsequential'. Taking a spot as the guitarist and harsh vocalist, she put out an ad for a clean vocalist who could also play guitar or bass. Y/C, who is a musician down and out on his luck and is about to be evicted, is sent her ad by a friend of his. With nothing left to lose, Y/C sends Mackenzie a sample of his work and a few days later, he hears back from her. Impressed by Y/C's skills, she invites Y/C out to her home in Phoenix, AZ for a 3-day jam session to see how you two vibe. Y/C sells the rest of his things to pay for the ticket and hotel and with a carry-on bag and his instrument and laptop, he takes a flight out to Phoenix where the two have an incredible 3-day jam session. At the end, Mackenzie takes him on right away and after asking how long it would take for him to move, Y/C asks if they can 'telecommute' since he has nothing left and would be moving back in with his parents on the other side of the country. In response, Mackenzie offers Y/C to live in the guest room in her house until he gets back onto his feet. After accepting, Y/C is easily able to occupy the room as he only own his instrument, laptop and the carry-on bag they came in and the two of you record a new single titled 'My Own Grave', written during their 3-day session, and release a music video for it which is just the two of you working on and performing it in her home studio. The single was received well and garnered a million views in 48 hours. With that, the two of you get to work on a new album. How will 'The Inconsequential' pan? Let's find out!
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 00%
No combat. If problems arise, players may be expected to solve it without resorting to violence.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Mackenzie Piscivorus (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Still looking!
I'd be willing to Rp this with you

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Music/Band RP FxM [LF M] (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus