Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Awkward introductory post

Hello everyone, please call me Cosmo. I'm new to this site but have been rping for about 5 years (i think?) and have been looking for a good place for rp. I'm just gonna say it out right, i'm not the best roleplayer, but i still try my best, writing has always been a passion of mine and roleplaying allows me to express that, I'm not the most descriptive person but I still like to give depth to every scene and action. From the little i've seen from my few hours of being on this site i can tell the community is quite nice and i hope to stay on y'alls good sides and perhaps make a few new friends along the way!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Great interduction and username. Welcome to this fine upstanding community called RPRepository created by kim.
Welcome!

I am new as well. If you are looking to write with someone, hit me up!
Deumeawyn

Hello and Welcome! :)
Clearlow

Hi cosmo!

Everyone learns to RP somewhere, and most people that know you're still working your way around some roadblocks will be super kind about it. I'm happy you're here with us, now!
Hello and welcome to the website! Your icon is really cute. :D I hope you make a lot of friends and have a ton of fun RPs!
Yay! I hope you have a fun time, and learn/grow a lot here. There are so many awesome people to rp with. Knock yourself out (Not literally please 😂)
Skylar_woods

Welcome to RPR, Cosmo!!
Welcome to RPR! This is s wonderful site filled with friendly, creative people, there is something for everyone! I'm sure you will fit right in here and make lots of friends and play lots of great games! Happy gaming! 🤗
Hi Cosmo! Happy to have you here on RPR. You'll fit in amazing and meet a lot of like minded people! :) Don't worry about your writing style or how you do it, just be you and have fun with it. Your best is all that matters! No judging here :)
Morrigan

Welcome Cosmo! Best of luck finding partners to write awesome stories with, and don't forget to have FUN while you are here!!! 😁
Hi there!! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun here! Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready!
Rogue-Scribe

Hello and welcome to RPR!.
Hi! No matter what
style of writing you do or quality, all that matters is that you have fun with it!

I have been rping for numerous years now, and can say that this is a very welcoming site! People will sense your passion for creativity :D
GenuineBronzeAnt-size_restricted.gif

Konnichiwa and welcome to RPR, newbie!
I do hope you enjoy your stay and don't be shy to ask for help if you need any.
Hajimemashite! Take care always!
<3
hello Cosmo and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Awkward introductory post

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus