Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » 1x1 RP Ideas, MxM or FxM. Modern (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

So I have a few roleplay ideas, romance could work in all of them depending on the characters, but it's not a requirement.

Stuck Together - Superhero x Supervillain
Y/C is on a hike in the forest, and stumbles across a cave. They decide to explore it, and eventually stumble across their enemy, M/C, who got injured during a rock-slide. Will they help their nemesis or try to find a way to escape on their own? And is it just me, or did the cave get darker? (would probably use my character Jasper for this)

Dialogue Prompts (which may or may not have been stolen from the internet)
  • "Forget I said that."
  • "We could have been so much more than this."
  • "I can't believe you remembered..."
  • "What could go wrong? You're asking what could go wrong? A lot of things could go wrong!"
  • "Lie to me then."
  • "If I need you I'll give the signal."
    "What signal?"
    "I'll imitate the scream of a terrified little girl."
  • "What's the little blinking light mean?"
    "It means... wait, blinking?"
  • "IF YOU DON'T SET ME DOWN I WILL HURT YOU!"
    "But it's cute!"
  • "Judge if you want, we are all going to die. I intend to deserve it."
  • "You're insane!"
    "I know! Isn't it great?"
e235128faf1298ea0d5a3fdf2d270e5e.png
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 60%
Romance is expected but not required, and will be accompanied by other plot.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

I'm actually super interested in your very first prompt--Stuck Together--if you're still looking for a partner!
DeadMenTellNoTales Topic Starter

onlythebestnachos wrote:
I'm actually super interested in your very first prompt--Stuck Together--if you're still looking for a partner!

Awesome, I still am! PM me and we can discuss further plot details and start! ^^
J_e_n_n_i_f_e_r

Is this roleplay still open? I am really interested in roleplaying with you

J_e_n_n_i_f_e_r wrote:
Is this roleplay still open? I am really interested in roleplaying with you

Yep, it's still open!
Hey! If this is still open, I'm really interested in the picture dialogue prompt attached! Would you like to role play that with me?

vlpingree wrote:
Hey! If this is still open, I'm really interested in the picture dialogue prompt attached! Would you like to role play that with me?

Of course!
great! i'll message you right now!
Jenna Pyremoon (played anonymously)

I am really interested in your first idea! Though this character is a neko, we could say she has some extra cat features, like retractable claws and night vision, which would help her be a decent superhero. Dm me if you're interested too, and if this is still open!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » 1x1 RP Ideas, MxM or FxM. Modern (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus