Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » anyone up for a adventure rp with my new (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Corrine (played anonymously)

with the long hiatus from school going on in my country i decided to renew all my old characters, i'd really like a fun adventure story to join in on or make up as we go, i have more characters that i could use instead of Corrine but as of right now shes my most in depth character, but if you see any other characters on my profile that catch your eye i'm up for a RP with any of them.

i'm looking for a freeform roleplay, with either 1 paragraph or concise responses, i find large essay responses overwhelming and kinda just takes the fun out of it for me, i do want something to work with tho so if you need to write 1 or 2 paragraphs that's totally fine. i like lots of communication and action, plot progression.

fantasy, action, adventure, tons of magic and random lore thrown in. just make it a big melting pot of interesting plot. hoping for more then one rp partner, small group 2 at the least 6 at the most
Magic 90%
Magic is very common. Magic-tech, grand floating islands, forests that sing, magical creatures may be an every-day occurrence.
Technology 20%
Iron age
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 60%
Romance is expected but not required, and will be accompanied by other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

kungpowdragon23

interesting character.
I love the idea of an adventure/journey rp. I’m not sure which of my characters I would use though as I am in the process of adding a few more.
Corrine (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Well if anyone is up for it I’m 100% up for a group roleplay or if u want 1 on 1 just PM me.

I JUST remade all my characters 😹 it’s been a few years since I updated everything. But I’ve been inspired recently. You can use any fantasy/ medieval character you want even if there not fully complete, I don’t mind at all. ☺️
I personally would love to do a group rp, I don’t have any of those going on right now and I do enjoy them.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » anyone up for a adventure rp with my new (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus