Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » I'm new here

Yo!

I was told I should introduce myself so here I am! I've been RP'ing for years ever since Ayenee aka Yahoo chat fell. Typically I like traditional T1. One liners or Para-Rp don't really matter too much either way. Quality over quantity! Anywho, I made a character to rp with some friends, but it's up and available to peep at. Take care everyone.
Hello and welcome to RPR! If you have any questions, feel free to ask as there are a ton of helpful people around.

Cheers to making new friends and having fun RPs!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Welcome to RPRepository.
Hi, and welcome to rpr 😁
Welcome, primordialzombie!

When you are ready to hunt for some games to join, check out the Looking for RP forum. Try out the Find RP tool as well! (It allows you to apply some search criteria to the recent posts in the LFRP forum and includes active groups.)
Valerian

Hello and welcome to RPR, hope you're settling in well!
Morrigan

Welcome welcome! I hope you find plenty of other friends, since you joined to rp with one...but most of all, have fun!!
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!<3<3
Welcome to RPR! Enjoy your stay on this amazing roleplaying site! :DD
Welcome to RPR. Here is a seedcake for you! Inkwrens like them especially, but will share with new arrivals!
Hello. Welcome to RPR! I hope you'll find a safe and comfortable place to play in this RP community. :)

If you have any questions, don't be scared to ask 'em! And feel free to message any time.
There are plenty of groups, games, and.... Goblins? I don't know. Anyway, have a good time here, 'kay? :3

Be safe, follow the rules, and have fun. Bye bye! ~~~~~ <3 🌻 <3 🌸 <3 🌷 <3 🌸 <3 🌷 ❤❤❤❤❤
GenuineBronzeAnt-size_restricted.gif

Konnichiwa and welcome to RPR, newbie!
I do hope you enjoy your stay and don't be shy to ask for help if you need any.
Hajimemashita! Take care always!
<3
Welcome to RPR! This is s wonderful site filled with friendly, creative people, there is something for everyone! I'm sure you will fit right in here and make lots of friends and play lots of great games! Happy gaming! 🤗
WelchsGrapeJuice

Welcome to RPR, Veteran!
Hey there!! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here! Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » I'm new here

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus