Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Going stir-crazy wanna say Hi

Just trying to find some people who are like me!! I have a solid amount of free time thanks to Covid-19. I would like to find a good story that can be improved and developed over time. Please say Hi!
giphy.gif

Welcome to RPR, Clumsylemon! :)
Morrigan

Welcome to RPR! I think there are alot of bored people around, so best of luck finding someone to write with!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
WelchsGrapeJuice

Hey there! Welcome to RPR Friend!
Hello and welcome to the site! I hope you're able to find lots of friends and new writing partners!
HI! May your days be healthy and very creative!
Helloa there! Welcome to RPR. :) I hope you find what you're looking for and have a great time! :) :) :)

If you want to chat, banter, rant, or ask weird random questions (and maybe get weird random answers), please feel free to message me! My inbox is an inbox and messages can go into it. Ahahaha. Anyway. There are plenty of forums, threads, groups, games, and people, to get along with! So have fun. If you need help there's a guide, and there are several lovely people who are probably willing to assist you with fun newbie problems. We've all been there at some point, probably. :P
There's a Find RP forum, too, so you might want to check that out. :) Plenty of long-term, fast-reply RPs there, if you look around.

Anyway, follow the rules, don't give up too fast if you don't find your favorite type of RP right away, have fun, maybe make some friends, and create to your heart's content! :) :) :)
Have a good time. Bye bye! :) ~ <3🌸 ~ <3 🌻 ~ <3 🌷 ~ <3 🌸 ~ <3 🌻
GenuineBronzeAnt-size_restricted.gif

Konnichiwa and welcome to RPR, newbie!
Same here. I have a lot of time now thanks to Covid-19!
Anyway, I do hope you enjoy your stay and don't be shy to ask for help if you need any.
Hajimemashita! Take care always!
<3
HI!!! Welcome to RPR! This is s wonderful site filled with friendly, creative people, there is something for everyone! I'm sure you will fit right in here and make lots of friends and play lots of great games! Happy gaming! 🤗
Hey there!! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here! Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Going stir-crazy wanna say Hi

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus